Chapter 18, The odd one.

(Short chapter... sorry. This OC is just really thought out and I'd thought I'd make a chapter about her... sorta. Well (Y/n) meeting her. Thanks to LunamEndstone!)

-=+=(Y/n)'s POV=+=- 

Me and G began walking home, the stars were down and we were tired. We had to do some extra stuff at the school and sort work out there. I yawned (Thanks to everyone pointing out that in one of the chapters I put yarned XD) eyes becoming more droopy, but I fought to stay away. I suddenly I bumped into someone. She looked.. rather odd. She had long yellow wings with a red hint at the bottom. A redish-pinkis crop top, A red jacket, blue jeans and long brown combat boots. She had LONG brown hair, green eyes, a long fang pointing out of her mouth and a golden heart necklace hanging from her neck. Half of her stomach was covered in purple.. tattoos while some of it was going up her neck and stopping at her cheek, she also had it going up her right arm. She also wore a red ribbon on her hair while some of her hair was covering her left eye.

 She also wore a red ribbon on her hair while some of her hair was covering her left eye

(Drawn by non other then her self, LunamEndstone, seriously she is AWESOME!)

"Sorry..." She grumbled, she looked slightly insane but I ignored it. The only thing catching my attention is how... familiar she looked.
"Oh it's um... fine. What's your name?" I asked, smiling warmly.
"Lunam..." She mumbled, clearly not wanting to talk. She was avoiding eye contact at all cost. 
"Well... I'm (Y/n)! Hopefully we'll um.. meet again!" I stated, smiling. I heard her mumbled something barley audible but I managed to pick it up.
"Still the same...."  I looked confused. "I gotta go..." She stated, barging pass and soon flying off. 
Wet patches suddenly started falling onto the ground... but only near where she flew off... was she... crying?
"She looks so familiar..." G stated.
"I know... It's bugging me... Come on, let's go home. Maybe, we just saw her somewhere?" I sighed, while G just nodded. While we began walking to home. She stayed in my home... I've definitely saw her somewhere but not walking in the streets...

============================================

Whelp, there you go! I HAD to add this OC in, LunamEndstone definitely had a lot of thought into this OC and that drawing was amazing! I probably got the personality wrong but I tried, thank you for reading! See you in the next chapter!

~Faye