Chapter 20, The ending battle

Behind you

Turn around

YOU ignored ME

It's time for revenge

No one is here to help

TURN AROUND

-=+-=(Y/n) POV=+=-

I slowly turned around, my breath fastening. I shut my eyes tight as I was fully turned around, facing the person. 
"Open... your eyes.. (Y/N)" They commanded, how do they know my name? Don't tell me it is Chara again... A chill ran down my back, leaving goosebumps.

I slowly, but surely, opened my eyes. There standing in front of me was a man who looked like G, he had Cracks on his skull in the same places but his body was black and... melting it seemed. His left eye was orange and his right eye was blue, he looked calm yet still insane. Something about him seemed... familiar.
"Hello, dear (Y/n). Remember me?" His voice echoed, I was too scared to respond so I just shook my head in a 'no' manner.
"Aha, an experiment that worked then? Hm, you always WERE a good test subject." I stood there, utterly confused and scared. Every time he spoke a shiver ran down my body, I normally wouldn't be scared but It's like this man did something to me.
"Wait... you seemed to remember your memories... but not me? Aw. I'm offended." He spoke mockingly, a creepy laughter soon following after.
"but I guess... some things are better to be FORGOTTEN." He stated. "But... why weren't you? Why did Sans and G remember you? Hm... your just a waste of space that needs to LEAVE THIS WORLD!" He yelled, laugh manically. Soon, black tenticals shot up out of the ground and went towards me... FAST. I'm surprised I managed to dodge them, and rather proud of my self for doing so.
"Hm.... Heh.. Do you really think that was ALL I had? Pathetic." I was soon surrounded by black goo as it slowly in closed around me.
"Come on! Scream for help... No one is here to help, BRAT." He Mocked, wiry laughter filled the room. I felt angry... no wait... Not angry... I feel... what's the word?.... DETERMINED.
"YOUR WRONG!" I screamed, the goo stopped.
"Hm?" He questioned, looking curious.
"Your lonely. You don't know the true meaning of 'Friends'. Your the mistake here... YOUR FORGOTTEN... I... I know the feeling... Please... just let me go..." I pleaded, falling to my knees. Warm tears ran down my cheeks as memories flooded my head.

~Flash Back~

"Daddy! ....Where's Mummy? What's all this sticky red stuff?" I asked, innocent lil' me...
"Heh...HAHAHAHA... SHE'S DEAD KID, IF YOU DON'T STAY OUT OF MY WAY YOUR NEXT!" He turned around, insanity in his eyes. Bloody spattered on his clothing and face. He walked towards me and punched me right in the stomach.
"I'm going to Kill you... on the inside, of course. I need YOU to do MY dirty work... AHAHAHAHAH." He laughed manically. I was terrified, my irises growing smaller. I collapsed onto the floor... he tormented mum.... now it's my turn.

~Flash back End~

"Please no... not again...."

~Flash back~

"THAT'S IT, I'M SICK OF THIS DAD!" I yelled in his face. I was finally done with him.
"Hm? HAH. You can't escape! Who are YOU going to run off to? You are FORGOTTEN, LONELY, UNWANTED! You have no escape.." He chuckled softly as he turned around... "Oh one more thing..." He stated turning around. He punched me right in the face.. "I got you a fist!" He grinned. I couldn't take it, I snapped.
"NO.... YOU... STUPID... HORRIBLE... MAN! GO DIE IN A FIRE FOR ALL I CARE! I'M LEAVING... I'M GOING TO KILL MY SELF AT MT EBOTT... AT LEAST I'LL BE GONE, A WASTE OF SPACE WILL BE...