Chapter 14, Promises are made to be broken

-=+=(Y/n) POV=+=-

I am laying on the sofa, trying to get sleep. Sure I'm tired but, I have a sensation of being watch, and it's STRONG. Everyone has gone to bed, so it can't be any of them. Maybe, It's this pounding headache that I have been ignoring for the past 2 hours. No, I can normally sleep through them. Let me explain the headaches. I've headaches for years now, it's like my brain is trying to remember something but is failing. It's gotten worse since the monsters came, it's like a weird case deja vu. I finally managed to tune out the feeling and my eyelids grew heavier as I let the darkness take over.

My eyes shot, I was laying on the floor of a completely black... room? A void of emptiness? It's hard to explain. I got up and look at my surroundings. Well, there wasn't much around me as I had said... just blackness....

....but there were red glowing eyes that were illuminating the body that owned the eyes... The figure stepped out of the shadows. It was a girl that looked to be around 10 years old, they had dark brown hair going to their shoulders, they had a green jumper with one yellow stripe going across it, they also have brown shorts along with brown shoes. But, along with them looking like a child and the way they dressed... they wore a sadistic smile that could make even the bravest people tremble.
"W-Who are you?" I stuttered, I was trying to keep my composure to show that I was scared of this.. thing but it's obvious I clearly am. They let out an insane giggle.
"Oh! I go by many names! GEM, Thing, Demon... but those aren't my real names!" She stated, still smiling psychotically. She was Gem the entire time?! This... Demon thing! I guess I should've noticed, the way Gem acted and now that I think about it she did come to the school 5 days after the monsters were free.
"Greetings.... I'm Chara"   She asserted her self.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, regaining my bravery. That name, Chara, seemed so familiar... but I just can't place my finger on it.
"Oh, I'm here just to warn you. After, that stunt you pulled to SAVE the monsters from the underground. I became bored... YOU TOOK AWAY MY PUPPETS~" She spoke, her voice turning demonic at the end.
"What do you mean?! I was at school when the monsters were free! I had nothing to do with that!" I spat, clearly annoyed by this.
"Ah~ I see whats happened, you've forgotten... guess that was apart of the sacrifice! Well then, the monsters decided to stay underground for a couple of years after you 'Freed' them." She told me, as if it was a story. I was confused... I had nothing to with that! And what does she mean 'Sacrifice'? I had MANY questions. "Well, Back onto topic... as you took away my puppets and not helping me kill every monster down there ... I'm after you~ So... watch your back... After all, NO ONE CAN BE TRUSTED!" She growled but... happily? She started to laugh like a maniac before disappearing. I just stood there in total shock... what is she going to do?

I shot up, covered in sweat. I was sitting on the couch in the monster's house, was everything just a dream? I hope so, either wise a demon child is coming after me which is... rather odd... Yeah scary but... I don't think I've ever seen a horror movie where a child is trying to kill so- Oh wait... Never mind!
The sun is shining through the windows and the birds are singing, while the flowers are blooming... Yup, another normal summers day. (Unless you live in Britain like me It's probably raining, British summer is not being so kind. Apart from that massive heatwave we had for... 2 days?... Back to the story!) Today is Thursday and I plan to enjoy it, I won't let evil demon children and jerk skeletons get in my way! Nothing will go wrong!

-=+=Gaster!Sans POV=+=-

I slowly opened my eyes, today was a Thursday. I sat up and saw that THING in my room.
"Uggh, You're still here?" I groaned, she had a smirk on her face that shows she's up to no good...
"Well, I did  promise... Anyway, I got revenge to get to soooo~" She had a smug face on her face, what does she mean by rev- Wait...
"She saved everyone, from YOU. And you're going to.... WE HAD A DEAL!" I snapped, I am NOT going to let this thing hurt the only girl who I ever cared about... the only one who understood...
She started to laugh psychotically.
"Aw lil' G, did no one ever tell you?" She started... I shot out of bed... I'm NOT letting her hurt (Y/n)!
"Promises are made to be broken!" She spoke, demonically. Laughing again.
"I'm not letting you hurt her!" I snapped, my right eye glowing yellow. I was FILLED with.... RAGE!
"Oh, I'm not going too... YOU ARE!" She spoke, howling with manic laughter. I used my magic to lift her up, but she somehow... glitched? teleported? away.
"I've always wondered what it's like to control Sans, You're basically the same... This'll be FUN!" Her voice echoed through the room. The next thing I saw... blackness.

=============================================

Well, how are the cliff hangers doing? Good, Good! Well I hoped you enjoyed! Oh! I am going away tomorrow at 5 for a holiday for a week! Well, sorta a week. just expect not that much chapters coming out! More will be said in the following A/N after this chapter!. Cya in the next chapter.