Chapter 11, Good little girl, bad little boy

-=+=(Y/n)'s POV=+=- (Mores songs... sorry!)

BANG BANG BANG!

I instantly woke up from the loud pounding from the door but was soon to fall off the couch out of terror. Not the best of wake up calls.

BANG BANG BANG!

"Alright! Alright I'm coming! Jeez!" I yelled in annoyance. I got up and walked towards the door and opened it. Toriel along with Sans was standing there. I rubbed my eyes and smiled slightly
"Hello my child! Sorry for the banging It's just you wasn't answering your phone!"  Toriel stated, clearly a bit concerned. (Don't question how Toriel got your number, I mean There is snow in the UNDERGROUND... XD)
"Huh? I don't have an-" I started, while walking towards my phone. But I cut myself off because when I picked up my phone I saw I had nearly a dozen missed calls and texts from Toriel oh, and that it was 10 IN THE MORNING.
"Oh... uh... Sorry then! I guess your hear to pick up Frisk?" I asked. Toriel just hummed in response. "Okay then! Wait here." I told her. I began to walk upstairs and then into my room which currently belongs to a sleeping Frisk. I gently nudged Frisk "Time to get up, Toriel and Sans are here." I whispered. Frisk groaned and then sat up. I then realized that I forgot to give Frisk Pajamas... Hopefully Toriel doesn't mind... I just won't tell her!
"Come on, Frisk, Toriel and Sans are here to take you home!" I told them. They turned their face towards me and smiled, obviously still tired from JUST being woken up. They got up out of bed and ran downstairs. "They got energy fast..." I told myself and giggled a bit. I began to walk downstairs.

I saw G!Sans was already down here, he must have came down while I was talking to Frisk. I also saw that Frisk was signing to Toriel and Sans rapidly.
"Aw, My child. Frisk here was just telling me that you sang them a lullaby?" Toriel stated but also questioned (Does that make sense? I do not know XD) I felt my face heat up a tiny bit out of embarrassment.
"Uh.. Y-yeah." I replied.
"They also say it was really good! Do you mind singing us a song right now?" Toriel asked. I just nodded in response, a wave of shyness hit me like a truck. I mean, after all, I got Toriel, Frisk, Sans and... G!Sans watching me...

I began to sing something, that really means something to me... well it began to mean something to me when I first met G!Sans.

(Singing from Adrisaurus check her out! Original song from adventure time) (Also... start the song XD)

  Good little girl
Always picking a fight with you
You say that you're bad
But I'm spending the night with you

What do I want from your world?
I'm a good little girl

Bad little boy
That's what you're acting like
I really don't buy
That you're that kind guy

And if you are...
Why do you want to hang out with me?

Good little girl
Always picking a fight with you
You say that you're bad
But I'm spending the night with you

What do I want from your world?
I'm a good little girl  

I finished the song and Toriel, along with Frisk, began to clap. Sans and G!sans was jaw dropped... LITERALLY (Jaw bone? XD)
"Hey, I'd say you'd have a pretty good chance in the music career kid." Stated Sans, smiling widely. My face, again, turning red with embarrassment.

"Y-You think so? No one has uh said that before..." I told them, looking at the ground. I heard a growl come from someone but as I wasn't looking I didn't know who. I looked up. G!Sans was giving Sans a death glare and Sans had a triumph look on.
"Hey, if you ever want to play with Frisk you can come round ours. I'm sure the others won't mind." Sans suggested. I smiled.
"Sure! That sounds lovely." I replied, I heard a growl again but this time I was certain it was coming from G!Sans...

=================================================

Hoped you enjoyed! Sorry for the short chapter! I know I said I would work hard on it but on August the 5th I'm going on holiday so sorry in advance! (Yes I know this Chapter is horrible)