(Y/n) and friends react to the comments!

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN (There's probably only Ladies reading this... if your a guy, your different and I like that. ANYWAY, welcome back to (Y/n) and friends react to comments THE FINALE. Considering next chapter is the final chapter I thought to end (Y/n) and Friends react to comments... as it came along with this book XD Anyway, they all aren't here yet. Lets get them here! 

*Snaps Fingers*

Meanwhile 

G: So how's your day been?

(Y/n): Good! It's good we're not in some white void where we are forced to answer questions again!

G: I know right! I was just thinking that. We haven't seen that Faye person in ages... thank god.

(Y/n): Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

G: I don't know.... LET'S GO TO THE PA-

*They suddenly fall into the void with the others*

G: GOD F****KING DAMMIT!

Toriel: LANGUAGE!

G: Oops...

Sans: OH GREAT I'M HERE TO SUFFER WITH FAYE AGAIN, WHAT CAN POSSIBLY GET WORSE?!

*Error and Ink suddenly fall on him*

Sans: OH GOD NOT THESE GU-

*Suddenly all of the AU characters fall on him*

Sans: GJIO;SHJISHJSO

Flowey: BAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Chara: I know right!

US!Flowey: Hoi!

Flowey: The hel-

*10 US!Floweys being crowding him*

Us!Floweys: HOI HOI HOI HOI HOI

Flowey: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

Us!Chara: Woaaah! Another me! Ready for some pacifist?

Chara: Wha-what? PACIFIST? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Us!Chara: PACIFIST! *Chases after Chara shouting Pacifist*

Hm? Oh yeah, new AUs have joined us! Along with other characters of the original AU, whelp. TO THE QUESTIONS

DreamSans0312 asks:

Happy birthday! Also, I have a question
Toriel, do you still like Asgore? Or do you like Sans? ( I think you like Sans)

Toriel: Well... me and Asgore are now friends, and Sans is also my friend. But.. I do not like neither. It shall take some time for me to move on again but... I am now happy that I have a family with me again.

THANKS FOR WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... EVEN THOUGH I'M ANSWERING THIS IN SEPTEMBER AND YOU SENT THIS TO ME IN AUGUST *Ahem* Anyway.

Chisk-04 asks:

OKAY
HOW DO YOU PUT CAST IN THIS, [Y\N]?

(Y/n): Umm... wut?

Oh, I think she meant to ask me... Anyway, when writing your story  you see those 3 dots in the top right corner? click those and then click cast and you should figure it out from there. If not, just ask me in Messages. or anywhere. Speaking of which, any of you can talk to me in messages. I will reply! I promise X3

KawaiiKat0113 asks:

To, Everyone: How are y'all doing? Can I please have a hug from all of you, then take a groupie? Thank you guys!