Chapter 10, Her lullabies

Okay so when I put  (N/n) when Frisk is speaking, I want you to put the first two syllables of your name. So if your name was Lucy it'd be LuLu or if it was Anastasia It'll be AnAn EC. (I just love the name Anastasia today for some odd reason)  Enjoy!
-=+=3rd Person POV=+=-

It was 9:29 and (Y/n), G!sans and Frisk was walking home from the park. Summer, thankfully, being on their side the sun has not gone down yet but it was definitely time for Frisk's bedtime as they have been yawning since they all left. (Y/n) was holding one of Frisk's hand and G!Sans was holding (Y/n)'s free hand while still being as yellow as a Banana (I was gonna say Lemon... Then I realized...)  
It always puzzled (Y/n) why she loved holding his hand so much but she doesn't realize there is a little voice in her head telling her why... but she cannot hear it.. but there is one voice she hears. She began hearing it when she first met G!Sans but always mistook it as a glitch or as one of her common misconceptions 'Imagination'

"Nos yM fo erac ekat"  There it was again, it scared her a bit when she first began hearing it but she did begin to calm down after it. She considers it as some sort of message but surely her imagination is not some sort of email! Well... She though that about The 'Fashback' of Mettaton and the 'Flashback' of Sans and Papyrus. "yrroS os m'I"  The only thing that scared her about the voice was the horrible glitching sound it made, and the way it talked backwards reminded her of some horror movie! She sighed, 'Just keep quiet about it, It'll go away soon...'   She thought.
"Hey, C-could we j-just take a um s-short cut?" Asked G!Sans, stuttering. G!Sans suddenly became shy? (Y/n) started wondering where his flirtatious attitude went and were his confident, yet still flirty, voice went. G!Sans has gone from completely confident to introverted!
"Nah, I like the summer breeze right now and the quietness." (Y/n) soon replied. "Also... We're here now." (Y/n) stated, giggling. G!Sans looked in front of him and saw them both standing in front of his house and he just responded with a simple "Oh" they all walked in and lead Frisk to (Y/n)'s room. (Y/n) put Frisk into her bed and tucked them in, Frisk was visibly tired as their eyes were droopy and they would yawn basically every 2 seconds. (Y/n) and G!Sans was about to walk out the bedroom door but was stopped by a...
"Unnie (N/n)?" (Y/n) and G!Sans wiped around and saw Frisk sitting up.
"Am I... Am I Unnie (N/n)?" (Y/n) asked, her lip trembling from trying not to smile. Frisk responded with a nod. (Y/n) couldn't conceal it anymore and just smiled from ear to ear.
"I'm going to my room now..." G!Sans stated and ending it with a yawn, (Y/n) nodded in response and just walked beside her bed while G!Sans walked out. Frisk started to sign again and this was obviously planned to as the 3rd thing Frisk taught (Y/n) was...

Can you sing me a lullaby?

(Y/n) Instantly agreed and began to sing a song for the little saviour of the monsters...

 Come my child

Stay with me
I'll protect you and your dreams

Rest my child
Neath the tree
Like it's branches reach for me

So let me keep you safe and warm here in my arms
Think of the life that we could live, the joy that it could give
Even if we're worlds apart, stay in my heart
Someday when you've a choice to make, I hope you'll think of me
Think of me
Think of me

Maybe we'll meet again
And you'll have made many friends
But if you find you've strayed
I'll forgive you anyway

So stay determined as you grow, love as you go
Think of the kindness that I've shared and cherish those who care
Even when we're worlds apart, stay in my heart
Someday you'll have a choice to make, I hope that you'll be good

Please be good 

(Y/n) finished the song and kissed the sleeping Frisk on the head and walked out the room and downstairs onto the sofa... He life has gone for miserable to... well... enjoyable all thanks... to one skeleton.

===============================================

Thanks for reading! It is currently 1:11 right now and I am sooo tired! See ya in the next chapter! Farewell!

~Angel