Promotional A/N

Yeah.. Um.. I don't wanna be promotional but most of you guys are really supportive of this books and some of you are really supportive of the account. So I'd thought I'd just suggest other books that we have on the account!

1.  3 best Friends by Flame.
3 best Friends is basically a story about 3 best friends being sucked into some sort of paradise dimension and being stuck there. Sans and papyrus are involved, I may or may not of told Flame to add that but.. eheh... Anyway, 3 best friends is written by Flame and should definitely be check out by you awesome people! 

2. Enchanted forest by Flame
So, despite 3 best Friends not being over. Flame decided to make a prequel to it therefore Enchanted forest being born. Basically this is about the main character, Lucy, finding the world that they get stuck in in the first 3 best friends. It also includes... Sans and Papyrus... eheh. ANYWAY yep, Enchanted forest is also written by Flame so check it out!

3. The 4 goddesses by Emma
The 4 goddesses is a story about... well 4 goddesses. They both get sent to there own... dimensions, I guess? I think it has a Aphmau-esk added to it so if you like her... yep! I really think you all should check it out as it is really cool. Oh and Emma is from another country so PLEASE don't be angry at her about grammar mistakes and such. The 4 goddesses, as I have said, is written by and Emma and definitely should be checked out.

4. This war by Woof

Now, from what I have read so far. I believe this story is about a girl who is fighting a war of depression, trying to get other her mother's death. It's rather interesting actually and I think you have to be intuitive to read it. It's an amazing and, in woof's words, depressing. It's very descriptive and just... a definite must read. This war is made by Woof.

5. The lost miner by Sheepy
The lost miner is a Minecraft based story about a girl just wanting to go and mine but soon gets lost. Despite being set in Minecraft it's rather interesting and you should try it out, I understand if you don't like Minecraft but I'm just saying. The Lost miner is written by our newest member, sheepy, and should be read!

6. The randomness of The_BFFs_Angels by Everyone
DO YOU LIKE COMPLETE RANDOMNESS? YOU DO? Then you should really check out this book, it legit is just complete randomness. There's nothing more to say then that XD We can say relatable things or just weird things. The Randomness of The_Bffs_Angels is written by EVERYONE who is on this account, Me, Woof, Sheepy, Flame and Emma. Check it out!

7. My lil' star (-=+=Underswap!Sans X YouTuber!Reader=+=-) by Me (Faye/Kalia)
I  tried hard to make it, adorable. It was gonna be a Yanberry but someone made me realise it's not an original idea so yeah. Basically your a YouTuber, Diamond play button level, and Blueberry finds your channel and completely idolizes you and there's a secret bac- Oh yeah I shouldn't reveal anymore... So yeah My Lil' star is written by me and read it if you want I guess.

8. Unwanted Glitch. =+=Error!Sans x Reader=+= by Me
It has like... 2 chapters and I'm trying really hard on it, basically your family is horrid to you but you run away but Error kidnaps you; I haven't really thought the rest out so... it's a bit crap to be honest. You probably don't wanna read it, understandable. This book is by me and read it if you want.

9. Changed me. =+=Markiplier X Depressed!Reader=+= by me.

Do you like Markiplier? YOU DO? Well, I made a Markiplier x reader and it has a bit of humor in it. At least, I find it funny. It has A LOT of swearing, and your family is REALLY horrible to you; you finally get enough money to get away from them and move to California and meet and Markiplier and he changes you from having a cold heart, to be a fun and extroverted person. Feelings will soon blossom as your friends try to hook you up. I wrote Change me. So read it if you want!

Yeah, I just thought. Considering this book is coming to an end I can give you over books that we all made! Either that or just... don't care. Eheheh... hope you enjoyed.. and I promise... the next update is going to be the FINAL chapter