Sign Up

June 1, 2016

Gerard's P.O.V (I was gonna wait until I got a hundred views to do this, but that's never gonna happen so here you go)

I wake up to Mom singing along to some inspirational Christian band in the bathroom. I roll out of the uncomfortable squeaky bed that I have been forced to sleep on for that last week. I'm in the 'Suite' at ACC. ACC stands for Acadian Catholic Church, that's what Mom and Dad named it when they bought it. It used to be ABC, Acadian Baptist Center.
This thing was far from a fucking suite. The water pressure in the showers sucked, the tap water tasted like shit, the furniture is uncomfortable and smells like old person. It sucks here.
I knock on the bathroom door. "Come in!" Mom chirps. I crack it open.
"Hey Gee! Go get dressed! You're gonna come with us to the sign up!" She says. She's putting on her make up.
"Do I have to?" I ask.
"Yes, you could make friends! And we all know you need some." I think of Alex.
"I have friends! Well, a friend." I say.
"That girl does not count, Gerard. She's a delinquent and I don't want you around her." She says.
I don't answer. I just simply walk away. You can't argue with stupid. Unless your Alex. Alex can argue with anything and win. I love the way she makes me feel. Happy.
I can't stop thinking about her. I put on a plain black tee shirt and a leather jacket over it. Her long brown hair, her big brown eyes, the barely there gap between her teeth, her little nose, her full lips, happy sigh. I pull on some tight jeans and low top Converse.
Am I a perv? I only just met her. Nah.

Sorry I-am-Mills-64 I told you this one was going to be long an it's not- so so sossoososos sorry