Plans

June 4, 2016

Gerard's P.O.V

I walk up to the barn and sigh. I look down at the two empty mugs in my hands and the coffee on my shirt. I hate Jason so much. I want revenge. God, he pisses me off so damn bad. I wanna shove his head in a fucking toilet and give his ass drowning lessons. See how he fucking likes it. I don't know why, I just wanna. 
I open the doors and see Alex. She's sitting cross legged at my desk with her head resting on her arms. "Hi." I say. She looks at me.
"The fuck happened?" She asks.
"I fell." I say. I don't want to get Alex involved in my bullshit. 
"No you didn't. Who the fuck did that?" She says.
I sigh. "Jason fucking Cormier." She probably doesn't know who the fuck that is.
"No! That twat ass bitch? Like the Jason? Blonde hair ugly ass stupid looking mother fucking Jason?" I nod.
"Yeah...how do you know him?" I ask.
"He came to my school for the last two years and he's an ass to everyone, but he'd look at me, like all fuckboyish. Ugh. I just cannot fucking stand him." She says.
"He's quite a fuckboy." I say.
"I'm getting him back." She says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because I've always wanted, I dunno, revenge, on him. I got pissed when he would bully kids I didn't even care about, but this is serous shit now." She says.
Revenge. That's a great word. It's sent when she says it. Ugh brain, stop.

Alex's P.O.V

Great! Now I have another fucking idea. Ugh.
"And how are you going to do that?" Gerard asks.
"Okay, I'll need to know what room he's in, and the boys schedule so I can know when he'll be out of his room. Can you do that?" I ask.
"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" He asks.
"Are you thinking that I'm thinking about trashing his room while he isn't there?" I ask.
"Maybe..." He says.
"Well, that's the plan and it's happening." I say. Gerard shakes his head.
"You're fucking out of your mind. I love you." He says.
"I love you too." I say.

-it's sucks and it's short-
-but the first paragraph is kewl kinda-
-whatever-
-love you-
-stay bad for mama children-
-much hugs and kisses-
-love you-