I Dunno

June 3, 2016

Gerard's P.O.V

We arrive at the barn a few minutes later. We walked as fast as possible, but we kept laughing really hard at nothing at all, so we had to stop a few times. I open the door and let Alex walk inside.
When I stepped in and closed the door, she was right there. She immediately grabbed my face and started kissing me. She pulled away and grabbed my shirt collar. She tugged me alongside her to the ladder. She climbed up backwards without letting go of my collar. She made it up alive surprisingly.
When I met her at the top, she swung me around by my collar and threw me onto the bed. "Alex-" she climbs on top of me and kisses me aggressively. I kiss her back, just as hard. I feel her smile. Her smile is perfect, like her. Why would someone as perfect as she is want to do something so horrible to themselves?
I brush the thought off. It's not important, Alex is important. Yes. Alex, Alex, Alex.
Her lips locked in mine, it feels like there's nothing on this miserable planet except for us. Ha, if only.

Alex's P.O.V
I honestly do not know what the fuck I'm doing. I'm trying to act like a freak to make up for not having sex with him earlier and for the bloody mess. He seems to be enjoying it.
I pull away from him, gasping for breath. He's doing the same.
"Alex, you sure you wanna go all the way? I ca-" I put my finger up to his lips.
"Yes." I say. He nods.
"I can-"
"You can fuck me, and you will. I know you want this as much as I do." He looks a bit scared. I'm a bit scared too, to be honest. Where is this coming from? I've never seen acted this dirty before. Oh well.
"O-o-kay." He stutters. I run my hands up and down his back above his shirt, then I slide them under. He sits up and takes it off himself. The moonlight from the windows on his pale skin, just like fuck me now! I giggle at my own thoughts because I am about to be fucked.
"What?" Gerard asks. I shake my head. He pulls me against him and kisses my neck, which already has like, 12 hickies. I moan in pleasure as his soft mouth makes it's way around my neck.
"F-uhu-uck!" He shakes his head and quietly giggles.

Gerard's P.O.V

I want Alex. Like, a lot. Much more than anything I've ever wanted before. But...what about her cuts, and what if I hurt her on accident. Shit. Fuck you logic.
She's so close. It's not like she's never been this close, she has, but she feels...closer. I shrug off the bad thoughts the best I can, but I can't help thinking about random bad shit that could possibly happen. I pull away from her. She doesn't object, she just gives me a look that says 'explain yoyrself before I fucking kill you.'
"Um, Alex, what if I, uh..." I can't bring myself to say what I want to.
"Hurt me? No, you won't. Stop worrying!" She says and pecks my lips.
I shake my head. "B-but, what about y-y-your cuts!" I say. She pecks me on the lips again.
"Listen, I don't care." She says.
"Alex, you fucking made them today. If I do so much as lay on top of you it's gonna hurt like hell!" I say.
"I. Don't. Give. A. Good. Flying. Fuck!" She yells. I can't help but smile. I give in.
"Okay, fine asshole. Wanna make this a little more interesting?." I suggest. I have a bottle of whiskey in my desk that I've Ben hiding for emergencies, like when things get too bad at home or something.
"You should know the answer to that." She says and bites her bottom lip. I smile again.
"Okay." I carefully pick her up and put her back down on the side of me. I stand up to retrieve the bottle.
This should be fun.

-sorry I made a few typos so yeh-I fixed them-if you even give a shit-