Items

June 4, 2016

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN GERARD RETURNS TO THE BARN~

ALEX'S P.O.V

I'm sitting on the bed when Gerard opens the barn door and climbs up the ladder to meet me. "Did you get the shit from Mikey?" I ask.
He opens his right hand time reveal a folded piece of paper. "Yep. He's in Westbury room 7f." He says. I nod.
"This is gonna be fun. Have you ever pranked anyone before?" I ask. He shakes his head no.
"Nah. Only prank calls and shit like that. Nothing big like this." He says.
"You're gonna have a good time. And if we get caught, it's gonna be even more fun." I say. Gerard bites his lips and he looks a bit scared.
"Y-yeah." He says, sounding worried.
"Something wrong?" I ask.
"No, I-I, um- no. I'm good." He says. I grab his hand.
"Are you sure? We don't have to do this if you don't want to." I say. He shakes his head no again.
"Nope. We're doing this. I need revenge on that bitch." He says. I smile.
"Yay." I say and lean towards him to kiss his cheek. He blushes. He's so fucking adorable when he blushes. God, I love him so much.
"Alex. Oh, Alex." He says.
"What?" I ask.
"You wear me out." He says. I laugh and scoot closer to him until I'm close enough to put my arm around him. When I snake my arm around his back, he gasps in pain. Did he cut again? No. Why would he?
"Gerard...did you?" I whisper. He shakes his head, his eyes tearing up.
"N-no, Alex, I didn't. I would never do that again, I don't need to, I have you." He says.
"What happened? Did Jason do anything to you?" I ask.
"No. It was m-my dad." He chokes out. What?
"Wait, what!" I yell. He nods.
"Yeah." He says.
"What the fuck? Why? Really?" I ask. And reach for the hem of his shirt. He grabs my hands.
"No, it looks really bad. It's bad." He says.
"Let me see." I say sternly. He nods and lifts the shirt off completely, showing blackish purple bruises and red marks all over his pale body. I have to cover my mouth to keep from screaming. This is all most likely my fault. His parents probably know about us.
"I'll be okay, I'm used to it." He says.
"No, no, no," I say. I feel myself start to cry too.
"What?" He asks.
"No. I can't. No, I keep messing things up for you. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, this is my fault. I should just...go." I say.
"No, it's not. They've always done this. It's not you. Please, don't go. I-I need you." He says.
"All I do is cause bad things to happen. I'm a piece of shit. I can't do this to you anymore." I say.
"The only thing you've done to me is make me happier than I've ever been." He says. I stand up.
"Ger-" He grabs me by my hips and pulls me in top his him on the bed. We're nose to nose.
"Alex, I can't lose you." He says.

Gerard's P.O.V

I hate the way she blames everything bad that happens on herself. I hate the way she hates herself. I hate the way she doesn't see how amazing she really is. I just want to show her she's worth something.
"I just don't wanna hurt you anymore." She says, tears pouring out of her eyes.
"Alex, listen, please stop thinking you're the reason for all my problems." I say, holding her close and tight, trying to soothe her. She sobs into my shoulder.
"I-I don't...d-do th-that..." She says.
"Really?" I ask.
"Well, may-be a l-li-little, but-but..." She trails off and continues to just cry. What the fuck do I do now? I'm not good shit like this!
"Hey, it's okay. Just please don't leave." I say.
"I'm so-so-r-ry, I w-won't, I promise...I'm so s-stupid! I di-didn't mean any of th-that." She stutters.
"No, Alex, you aren't stupid." I say, bubbling her back. She pushes off of me and lays next to me on the mattress.
"Okay." She says and wipes her tears.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too." She whispers and smiles. I smile too. I feel really relieved.
"Please never scare me like that again." I say. She nods her head.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of that. By now you should know that I say and do really stupid shit." She says.
"No, please stop calling yourself stupid. You aren't stupid!" I say.
"Then what am I? I literally cannot do anything right." She says. I sigh and shake my head.
"You're funny, and you like, have a great taste in music. You're also a bit terrifying, but it's cute. And, you're kind of mean, but only to people who deserve it. And I love they way you rebel against everything." I say. She smiles.
"You just described a person that's a total asshole." She says.
"You may be an asshole, but you're mine." I say.
"So, I'm your asshole?" She asks and giggles and I bust out laughing.
"See what I mean, you say the most random shit and you're funny. That's good." I say and poke her nose. She bites her lip and blushes and I do too. What the fuck? I'm blushing because I made her blush.
"You make me feel great ." She says.
"Good, that's what I want to do. You deserve to feel great because you are great." I say. She shakes her head.
"Stop being so cute." She says.
"Oh please!" I say.
"It's true! Dude, everything you say is perfect and sweet and your nose. Your fucking nose, I cannot even." She says. I blush more.

Alex's P.O.V

I feel like I'm going to explode. I'm actually happy with myself. What the fuck? Why am I enjoying this feeling?
"I love you." Gerard says, I wonder if he feels like I do.
"I love you too." I say. I used to think love was some stupid cliché that didn't exist and that it isn't possible, but now I believe in possibility. (Sorry idk)
"I swear, Alex. I don't know what the fuck you're doing to me but, don't stop." He says.
"I don't know what I'm doing either, but I won't stop, I promise." I say. He smiles.
"I wonder what we'd be doing of we hadn't met each other." He says. I shrug.
"I'd be in a boring class about religious shit and you'd probably be here. Or maybe you would be in a class too. I dunno." I say.
"Yeah. That would be shitty." He says and sits up. I sit up too.
"What'cha doing?" I ask.
"My back hurts." He says.
"What exactly happened?" I ask, immediately regretting it because his eyes start to water again. Good job, Alex! Everything was fine and dandy then you go and say the wrong thing! Fuck! Stupid ass!
"Well, I went to the suite, the place I'm staying, and my dad beat the shit out of me with a baseball bat." He says.
"But why?" I ask.
"Because he asked where I was and I told him I went home and he didn't believe me. I don't know why, to be honest. He's just psycho I guess." He says, wiping tears that fall from his eyes.
"Gerard...I'm sorry I asked. I'm so sorry." I say and put my arm around his shoulder. My cuts hurt a lot more today than yesterday, but I don't care.
"No, don't apologize. It's okay." He says.
"Gerard, no, stop saying it's okay when you know damn well it's not okay!" I say.
"Well, it doesn't matter because nothing can be done about it!" He says. I smirk. Wonderful, another idea.
"Hey, there's this thing, hm, what's it called? You know, it's that thing that's fun as hell and makes people regret something they did to piss you off. What's it called again? I don't remember." I say. He flashes an evil grin.
"Revenge." He whispers.

A/N it's short and so is Frank Iero. The only difference between this chapter and Frank is that this chapter sucks and Frank Iero is amazing. Woo.