Much Giggles

June 3, 2016

Gerard's P.O.V

I stop once I reach the desk and look at Alex. She's has a huge ass derpy smile plastered on her face, she's taking the sweatshirt and sweat pants off. I smile back and shake my head. I slide open one of my desk drawers and get the whiskey.
Her eyes grow wide. "You fucking ass!" She yells and sits up. I open the bottle and take a long swig.
"No! Stop it!" She whines. I stop drinking.
"Um, why?" I ask.
"Because I have an idea." She says and flashes an evil grin.

Alex's P.O.V

When I realized it was alcohol he had, a random ass idea popped into my head. I kinda wish I wouldn't have told him I had an idea. This is going to be awkward. Or fun. Or both.
"And that is?" He asks, dragging the s.
I take a deep breath. Ugh. "Lemme see the bottle." I say. He hands it to me. I get up and lay back down on the floor. Oh shit nuggets, why must I think of things?
He looks down at me and raises an eyebrow. "Uh, any reason you're on the floor?" He asks. I nod my head yes and open the bottle. This is probably gonna hurt like fuck.
I pour the whiskey all over myself. I thought it would sting my cuts, but it was a different sensation. It hurt, but in a good way. But now it feels like it's 100 degrees colder than it did earlier. Well no fucking shit, Alex!
Gerard laughs and kneels down besides me. "So...what am I supposed to do?" He says. I roll my eyes.
"Shuddup!" I say. He laughs again.
"You're fucking insane." He says.
"So want if I'm crazy, the best people are." I say. This is weird. Not like, the whiskey thing, I feel happy. Happy. Real complete and utter happiness.
Gerard climbs on top of me, sitting below my stomach. He leans forward and he kisses me. He moves his lips down to my chest, where he starts lapping up all of the whiskey that covers it. My heart flutters at the feeling of his soft tongue gliding around on my skin.
He moves to my arms. This is so much better than I thought it would be. I start to giggle/moan.
Gerard scoots down more to my thighs. He leans back down and starts to slurp the whiskey off of my stomach. When he was done with that, he slid off of me and hovered above my whiskey glazed thighs.
He brings his head down to them and soon finishes all the whiskey there too. When he's done, he's out of breath. He plops down besides me and we just look at each other.
He flashes a cute little smirk and I feel a smile creep across my face too. It's not long before both of us start giggling. I grab his hand and we both look up at the ceiling. Then back at each other. More giggles. He scoots closer. More giggles. Ceiling. Each other. More giggles. Less space between us.
This goes on until we're close enough for me to roll over onto him and that's what I do. We don't stop giggling. He's so cute. uGh. I could stay like this forever.

-S-
-O-
-R-
-R-
-Y-
--
-K-
-I-
-D-
-S-

I'm gonna update again as soon as possible I PROmisE! I'm sorry this is so short, I have camp and shit, but the girls free time just started and I plan on writing a lot during that time! Mama loves ya!