Secks Time

June 3, 2016

Gerard's P.O.V

I stand up, wobbling a bit, and pick up Alex by her hips and put her on the bed. She sits up against the headboard. I crawl up to her. We kiss, but it's a bit difficult because her knees are pulled up to her chest. She notices this and spreads her legs so I can get closer.
Our torsos are pressed together and before long, our lips are too.
I start to lightly grind on her, she wraps her legs around me and bucks her hips up on me, creating more friction. I feel myself growing in my pants and I don't know what the shit to do now.

Alex's P.O.V

Awe, he's got himself a boner. I start to trust up harder than before, he's moaning and his bulge is throbbing. I stop teasing him, I guess it's time. Shit.
"Gerard?" I ask. He squeaks in response. I roll him over and get on top of him and start shaking from nervousness. Ugh, shit, what do I do?
"A-Alex?" He says.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"T-top bottom-m?" He asks. I laugh.
"Bottom." He nods and pulls me down next to him. He gets on top and takes off the boxers I'm wearing. I have never been so scared and exited at the same time.
He takes off his boxers and throws them into the pile of discarded clothes on the floor. Holy shit he's fucking huge! I gawk at his length for a few seconds until he slides a finger inside of me and it feels like the whole world stops.
"Fuck! Ah! Jesus fucking-ooh!" I moan, then he slides a second finger in and I scream. He starts moving them in and out, sometimes scissoring. My cuts hurt, but that's hard to focus on that pain with all this pleasure I'm feeling at the moment.
"You ready?" He asks. I nod.
"I've been ready." I say.
"Okay." He says. I spread my legs more than they already were and he slowly pushes himself inside me, only going half way. He slides out of me and goes back in like that a few more times, then he puts his full length and I swear I'm seeing stars.
He thrusts into me, moaning as he does so, a few more times and I feel this odd sensation in the pit of my stomach, like something fell, and before I know what's happening, I'm cumming and so is Gerard.
We make awkward sounds as we ride out out orgasms. Gerard slides out completely an lays next to me. I grab his hand and look at him. Panting, I say, "Woah. That was fucking woah."

Gerard's P.O.V

Oh my fucking shit. That was holy shit. I don't even know what I did, but I guess I did good. That was good.
"That was fun." I say.
"Dude. That was epic! You're fucking huge." She says. I laugh and blush. I fucking hate blushing. Why must that exist? It just fucks things up. But it's cute when Alex blushes.
"Um...thanks, I guess?" I say.
"That's a compliment." She says. I've never really paid much attention to that, but I guess that's pretty good.
"So...?" I say.
"What?" She asks.
"I don't know, how do you feel?" I ask. That was stupid. So fucking stupid.
"Hm, I feel pretty fucked. You?" She says.
"I'm feeling a bit fucked as well." I say. She gets up and almost falls. Shit, did I do that? Awe fucking shit.
"Ow!" She says.
"Sorry." I say.
"Don't be. I hope you enjoyed that too because there's more where that came from. Hehe. That made sense. Ya know, I said came, and-nevermind." She says, pulling her boxers back up. I laugh.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too."

-sorrrrryyy-
-that was fucking horrible-
-I told you I couldn't write smut-
-ugh-
-I SUCK AT WRITINGGG-