Partners In Crime

June 4, 2016

Alex's P.O.V

"Here we are!" Gerard excitedly whispers. We walk up to the small building. The lights are off and I can't see shit, so I'm guessing he's not here.
"Are you sure this is the right one?" I ask.
"Pretty sure. 7f?" He says. I walk up close to the door and squint. Yes. 7f.
"Yup." I say and try the door. It's unlocked. There's a pice of paper taped next to the doorknob.
We walk in and Gerard flips on the lights. The piece of paper reads: Cleanest Boy's Dorm! I laugh and close the door. And look around. This place is fucking spotless.
"It's a shame we have to do this." Gerard says.
"It's his fault! Now, let's get started." I yell and jump on one of the beds and start taking the sheets off and and throw them on the ground. Gerard does the same to the other one.
I move on to a blue Nike duffle bag that's sticking out from under the bed. It has Jason stitched in it with like green letters. I unzip it. It's full of bathroom shit. There's baby powder, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, hair gel, liquid soap, and cover up. This should be fun. I grab the cover up and shove it in my bra.
"Dude!" Gerard says from behind me. I smile and hand him the conditioner and take the shampoo. They haven't even been open yet. He looks so exited. Photo God he's so damn cute.
We uncap them at the same time and squeeze the bottles until their empty, then we smear the shit everywhere on the floor and the walls.
When that's done, I open the first drawer in tye dresser they have that's identical to the one in my room it's full of socks. I go to the bag and get the hair gel. I cake the socks with it and throw the empty bottle somewhere in the room.
Now, I grab the baby powder and hand it to Gerard. He pours a little bit of it in each of the other drawers.
"Alex!" He says once he reaches the bottom drawer. I walk over to him.
"What?" I ask. He holds up a box of Trojan condoms, a bag of weed, and some rolling paper.
"Yessss!" I whisper.
"Okay, we should get going." He says.
"One last thing." I say. I grab the toothpaste and write REVENGE with it on each of the bare mattresses.
"Nice." He says.