Tripping~Part 1

_/(●-●)\_this is gonna be bad, just saying. Not because of what happens, but because I'm a very shitty writer.

June 4, 2016
Alex's P.O.V

We walk up to the barn and just seeing Gerard's little amazing pale face in the moonlight makes me squeal.
  He looks at me and he seems concerned. "Sorry-that was just-sorry." I say. He nods and opens the door. We walk inside and we just stand in silence for a little while, staring at each other. I don't mind. I could look at him all day long and not get bored. He's the definition of perfect. I love him. Not just because he's hot, his personality is amazing. God, he's fucking great.
"Uh..." He says.
"What?" I ask.
"I am such a fucking idiot. I forget to get a lighter." He says and face palms. I put both of my hands on his neck and massage it gently. He let's his hand fall back down to his side.
"I don't care." I say.
"But-"
"Gerard, it doesn't matter. And don't say it does. It fucking doesn't." I say. He smiles.
"Jesus, I fucking love you." He says and grabs my face, running his thumbs over my lips. My breath hitches.
He lowers his face towards mine until our noses and foreheads are pressed together. Then your lips lock and move together in sync. No tongue, just sweet and soft.
He pulls away after about thirty seconds and breaths in. I smile. "I love you too." I say.
"So what now?" He asks.
Whatever you want," I say and pause. "Daddy." He giggles. Why the fuck did I even say that? What the actual fuck? Daddy? Great, I exposed the kinky slut I really am.
"Daddy, hm?" He says.
"I'm not too sure." I say. He laughs again and puts his hands back up to my face.
"Call me whatever you want, Alex." He says. I nod.
"Okay." I say. He kisses me again. This one starts like the one before, but I feel Gerard's tongue glide across my bottom lip. I part my lips and let him inside. He explores every inch of the inside of my mouth, my tongue sometimes flicking against his and our teeth bumping occasionally.
I pull away, receiving a disappointed look from him.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"Nothing. I just wanna go up to the bed." I say. He nods and we walk together over to the ladder. Gerard steps aside and let's me go up first. Once we're both up, the kiss is resumed.

A/N HIIII. I know I haven't updated in forever and this is short and bad, but it's something. I am also typing on an iPhone 5c because I got my phone taken away and it sucks so.