Cuddles

June 4, 2016

Alex's P.O.V

"Um, I have a boys schedule because I'm supposed to be doing this shit, but I dunno what room Jason's in..." Gerard says. He's sitting on the bed and I'm still at his desk.
"Okay, how will you find out?" I ask.
"Mikey." He says. I get up and sit near the headboard,  opposite of where he is. He's still holding the mugs.
"Gimme those." I say and lean foreword to take them from him.
"I have to go back and take a shower and change my shirt and shit." He says.
"You know, you could just take your shirt off." I suggest.
"Ugh, Alexxxx." He says but takes it off anyway. I place the mugs down on the floor and he throws his shirt to meet them. I inch closer to him and run my fingers down his side and he grins.
I scoot a little closer and cuddle up to his side. He puts his arm around my shoulder and squeezes me. "Thanks for putting up with me." I say. He laughs.
"No problem. It's my pleasure." He says. I bite my lip. Why the fuck must've be so fucking perfect? I can't even begin to even.
"Can you stop being so cute? Like, do you want me to die?" I say.
"No, please don't die. And I'm not cute." He says.
"You're cute." I say.
"Nah."
"Yeah."
"No."
"Yes!"
"You're ly-"
"You are cute, asshole!" I yell.
"Okay, asshole. Whatever floats your boat." He says. I sit up.
"Guess what?" I ask.
"Wha-" I get on his lap, pretty much jumping on him, and kiss him as passionate as I possibly can.
He kisses back, melting into it. He lays down, and I slowly go down with him, not wanting to break the kiss. I kinda feel bad. Gerard is just so cute and sweet and amazing and I'm just so ugly and irritating and horrible. Why does he even like me?

Gerard's P.O.V

Alex is so great. I wish she could see that. I love the way she's so mean but sweet at the same time. And she smells like strawberries and coffee. 
I'm glad it was me who had to go to meet her family instead of Mikey. I would be here alone reading comic books. Ugh, I'm such a fucking nerd.
The kiss lasts as long as it can before one of us  suffocates, and Alex plops down on the mattress next to me. Her breaths are short and fast.
She eventually catches her breath and rests her head on my shoulder. I pull her close and cradle her in my arms, savoring the moment and wishing it could last forever. We do only have three weeks.
"I can't wait 'til later." Alex says.
"So we can trash Jason's room?" I ask. I feel he shake her head.
"No, trashing his room is gonna be the beginning of the fun. The party.  I'm exited for the after party, where we'll trash each other." She says. I just laugh and nothing else is said for a while.

-Waddup-
I'm sorry, I haven't updated in forever and it's short, but I redid this damn chapter about a million fucking times and it still kinda sucks, but oh welllllllll!
I LOVE YOU AND I'M ALMOST AT 1K READS! OMG!
I'm also most likely to be updating sometime tomorrow because I'm going to a P!ATD concert and it's gonna be a long drive.