*UPDATE*

Hello! Long time, no see! I am very busy writing my next piece of work, but I want to tell you guys some very important information.

After my exams in a few weeks, I plan on editing TRTH and TROH heavily. When I wrote this story, I was thirteen, and it was a Christmas present for my friend that took on a life of its own and became one of my biggest accomplishments. For the past few months, I've read the stories and noticed certain inconsistencies/plotholes/spelling errors that need to be addressed and corrected for me to be truly happy with these stories, so I'm going to be fixing them over the summer. 

Another point I want to bring up is that because I will be editing these so much, some of the plot may change. It's up to you if you want to re-read the books to see the changes, but I'm just notifying you of these upcoming changes.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys the situation coming up. I love you guys, and thank you so SO much for almost 4000 reads on TRTH and almost 1500 reads on TROH - it means so much to me that you all love these books like I do. Honestly, it makes me so happy that you're all enjoying them.

So thank you, and I will see you guys soon!

- Hunter