Chapter Ten

Blaine's eyes widen, and his hands go limp, slipping off of me. Helpless and paralyzed, I stare in horror as his body drops to the ground.
"Blaine! Blaine!" I scream and the tears stream harder. I look at Loki, who's smiling at his work. "You heartless bastard!"
He makes his way over to me, picking me up by the front of my dress. "Tell me little girl," He hisses in my ear. His touch is freezing against my boiling skin. "What was I to you? A toy? A lover? Or a mistake?"
I sniff. "Neither. You were just you. I did what I had to to clear my name in their book." I whisper.
He growls and bites my neck. Unable to pull away, I let him break the skin and lick the blood from my collarbone. "And there's nothing you can do." He groans into my skin. I start to sob as he pulls me away from the compound, throwing in in a truck and driving off.

***

I don't remember all that much from last night. It was all a blur.
What I do know, I want to forget. My birthday party, Loki murdering Blaine, the pain in my neck and the imprint of his teeth in the wound.
I refuse to open my eyes, afraid that I might be strapped to an electric chair with Loki laughing hysterically whenever I scream from the torture.
Instead, I open my eyes to a large concrete room with only a bed and a closet in the corner. I feel arms wrapped tightly around my body and turn, half expecting Blaine to be alive and well but see Loki. His skin was back to normal, but his body temperature was relatively the same.
I scream, backing away and falling off of the bed. I hit the floor with a loud clunk, causing Loki to wake up.
"You're awake?"
"Where did you take me?"
"Darling-"
I stand, jumping on top of him and pinning his arms down. His expression startles me. He looks genuinely scared then, it turns to anger.
"Now, I''m going to ask you again. Where am I?" I growl. He dissipates from under me and slams into me from behind.
"Fine, I was going to forgive and forget, but I guess you want to do this the hard way." He hisses and the room shimmers. Suddenly, the world falls away, Loki melting into shadows, the walls turning to metal bars, the closet disappearing and Asgardian handcuffs gripping my wrists.
"So, Blaine is really dead?" I whisper. My stomach drops when I hear someone chuckle and turn to face Loki, who is standing on the other side of the bars, leaning on one a few feet away from me.
"Yes. And you're locked up like an animal." He says, smiling cruelly. "How long did you think you could keep this up without me finding out? Do you really think me a fool? An idiot?"
"No."
"I am a god. Meaning my guard is always up. But you took those guards and beat them to a pulp, then you shot them and gave them up to S.H.I.E.L.D for laughs."
Well, in all honesty - he isn't wrong...
"Loki-"
"No! I should've killed you when I had the chance!" He yells. His body starts to shake.
"Loki-" I try again but hear something whiz past my face. A knife. It sinks into the wall just inches from my face. I exhale shakily. I need a plan - and fast!
"Get me out of these!" I struggle against the restraints but the more I move in them, the tighter they get.
Loki laughs. "That's the thing about those, child. The more you struggle, the tighter they'll get until finally, they get so close to your flesh that the blades cut off your hands, injecting Omni poison into your body. You will then die very slowly, painfully, eventually going insane." He growls through the bars.
Tears blur my vision. He's insane! "Please, Loki, please! I'm sorry! I was never supposed to fall in love with you! Please." I plead, pulling the true love card. It's petty of me, I realize that, but the seduction route is the only thing keeping me from my imminent death.
"You told me last night that you felt nothing for me. Another lie perhaps?"
"I only said that to get Blaine off of my back, but he's dead now. No thanks to you." I sneer. If he lets me out of this prison, he's next.
Loki's expression softens and he reaches for the door, opening it and slipping in. He closes it, locking it behind him and jumps on top of me.
Bending down, he buries his face in the crook of my neck, snuggling into my body. We fit together perfectly, like two puzzle pieces. It feels so wrong yet, so right.
I exhale, wrapping my legs around him and pulling him harder against me. It isn't lust per-say, it's more like survival.
He mashes his mouth against mine, kissing me roughly and finding my hips, pressing me into the bed as he climbs onto me. He rips off his own shirt, then tugging off mine and eventually, all that was left was my bra and panties. The kissing was fierce now, almost consuming. His hands slip down to my thighs, finding my panties, sticking his thumbs into the loop and starting to pull them down...
I break away. "Stop." I hold up my hands, gesturing to the handcuffs and he smiles, slipping a key into the slot and prying them off. Once they're off, I take the chance of hitting him across the face with them. Once disoriented, I bolt out of the cell and throw open a huge iron door, running down a hallway. I can hear him screaming after me, but I don't care. He's taking advantage of me after what he did last night. Murdering Blaine, almost ending my life, basically devouring my neck, the list goes on.
As I turn a corner, I slam into a wall of flesh.
"Mio Dio!" Someone screams. As I fall, I see Marzia who is on the floor in front of me. She stares at my half naked body and, suddenly remembering what I'm wearing (Or what I'm not..), I cover myself.
"It's not what is looks like! I swear!"
"Sure. Becaz Loki wasint trying to tek advantige af you in dere." Marzia scrambles to her feet, pulling me up with her. She shoves me into a closet to her left, locking me in there. Soon, I hear footsteps approach and I stop breathing out of anxiety habits.
"Marzia, where is she?"
"Where is who?"
"Rebecca - damn it, Becca! Where is Becca?" Loki growls.
"I ave no idea vat you are talking about."
They fall silent until the door handle jiggles. I grip it tightly, trying to stop the intruder but they yank the door open. Loki is standing there, grinning from ear to ear. He pulls me out, kissing down my jaw, neck, collarbone...
Marzia smacks him, and he pulls away. "How dare you molest dis poor girl. She's been tru enough already without you being dere to ruin her life all over again!" She scolds him, yanking you behind her.
"Marzia-" He appears to be genuinely disappointed. F**k him.
"No! Go! This poor girl 'as been tru enough!" Loki looks me over with an expression of indignance then walks away.
Marzia turns to me. "Now, go to my room. I'll give you someting to weer." She steers me down the hallway to a room.