•Dos•

||Mackenzie||

A boy was at the door. He had a sharp jawline that could cut the tension in the room. He was quite tall, his messy hair covered his forehead and he had greeny-brown eyes. I looked over to Jocye and Natasha but they were gawping at how beautiful this boy was.

"Oh yes, everyone this is Spencer. He's joining our form." Miss Harrods spoke. She called Spencer to her desk, she pointed to the back - at the empty seat next to me. He nodded and slid next to me.

Every Monday, Miss Harrods let's us chat to each other, just for the 30 minutes form time lasts.
I stuck my hand out for him to shake. "Hey I'm Mackenzie, but you can call me Mack because one it's quicker to say and two, I prefer it. Mackenzie is too formal." He lightly chuckled. He shook my hand.
"I'm Spencer but umm I guess you can call me Spence." He shrugged
I was drawn back by his strong accent. "Woah, are you from America?" My blue eyes widened
"Yeah. New Jersey." He nodded
"Well welcome to England. Enjoy the weather. Can I see your timetable?" He rummaged through his bag and pulled out a yellow sheet.
"Cool. We are in the same lessons. Apart from P.E and Spanish. Oh and we're in the same sets." My eyes examined the page.
"Also, you can hang with me and my friends. There's Natasha, Joyce and Reece." I pointed to all of them "They're my main squad."
"Thanks." He said shyly.
I sat there and chatted to him for a while until it was time for our first class.

"Ugh double English first. Don't worry, our teacher isn't too strict. Only if you massively piss her off."

"Bitch wait up." I hear Nat's voice from behind then felt her jump onto my back. "So, hey Spencer, that is your name right?" She went from tough to flirty, typical. She played with her blonde hair and batted her eyelashes.
"Yeah it is. Natasha right?"
"You can call me Nat. I love your accent." She can be sickly when she's trying to flirt.
"Thanks. I'm from New Jersey." He smiled. Oh hell no. She isn't getting him on my watch. I've mentally claimed him.
"Ok Nat, go away. I want to get to lesson now." She scoffed and toddled off to her Drama class.
"Sorry bout her, Nat can be 'all guns a blazing' at times." I opened the door and sat down. "Oh come sit next to me. The smelly noodle head that sits here can go somewhere else. We have an 'informal' seating plan." I patted the blue, plastic chair next to me.

Our English teacher, Miss Tish walked in. Balancing her coffee ontop of her papers and a copy of, oh great, Romeo and Juliet.

"Sorry I'm late class, I couldn't find the lesson plan and you know how these things are. Then it started spitting and I recently got a new perm so I started running but one of the silly year 7s walked into me and made me drop my papers so then I had- Sorry class I'm rambling on." She dumped the stuff on her desk and smoothed out her black pencil skirt.

"Yeesh, that was a waste of our time." I muttered under my breath makimg it only audible for Spencer, or so I thought.

"Would you like to share your thoughts with the class, Miss Justice?" Miss turned around and glared at me.

"Umm no, not particularly. Oh, we have a new student." I averted the conversation to Spencer. "This is my new friend Spencer and he is from New Jersey." I tried saying it in his accent but I failed, miserably.

"Ah welcome Spencer! My name is Miss Tish." She acknowledged Spence's existence then started handing out this terms book. "Now class, from now till you need to do your GCSEs, we will be studying this book." I looked at the board, ugh we are only in February. We have to wait another like 3 to 4 months to finish this book.

The teacher sat down at her desk and loaded up the lesson PowerPoint and the register. I looked at Spence and saw him smiling at himself.

"Yo, why are you smiling? If you have a crush on Miss then I might have to re-consider the 'hang with me' invitation." I chuckled

"Ew no. It's defiantly not like that. Me and my br-cousin have a joke about the word tish. It just reminded me of home." Da fuck? He was about to say brother.... Maybe he just thinks of his cousin like a brother.

"Awe that's cute."

||Ethan||

Shit, I almost blew my cover there. This is going to be harder than I thought. Especially as I think I'm hanging out with the cool kids by the way the other students look and Mackenzie and her friends.

I just wanna go home, or to New Zealand where they sent Gray...