•Cinco•

//Ethan//

I decided to follow up on Mackezine's request and walked to school with her. But then we were joined by Jax, Alexia, Zander, Trinity Reece, Joyce and Natasha.
When we arrived and walked through the gates we got quite a few looks and some comments like 'I want to be them' 'Jax and Trinity are goals' 'Who's the cute new boy?'
I chuckled to myself at the last one.

The olders went their own way and the five of us went up to our form room.

"So Spence, how did you find your first day here?" Reece asked me
"It was really good. I have you guys to thank for making me feel welcome. I even met a girl that intrigues me." I looked over to Mack and watched her as she processed what I said then watched her expression change. Her blue eyes widened and she went a light tint of pink.
"We heard you got high with Jax and Mack yesterday evening." Joyce blurted out. Mack glared at her then hit her arm. "Ouch what was that for. She kept sending us mug shots of you Spencer." Joyce continued. I felt my face heat up a bit but I hid my face behind my bag
"JOYCE! Seriously?!" Mack sighed in defeat and singled to the girls to go with her. That just left me and Reece sitting at the back.
"So it's kinda obvious that you're interested in Mackezine." Reece looked at me with intent in knowing more that just a simple answer.
"Yeah I do. I mean back in NJ I wasn't the most popular. Partly because we'd move schools a lot and sometimes end up in New York. Mack's cool. I mean I've literally known her a day so I can't say much."
"Yeah, I understand. Give it a few weeks and if you're still interested then go for her because trust me, she doesn't wait around for guys."

We were interrupted by Miss Harrods quieting down the class. We all sat down in our places, I'm still sitting next to Mackezine at the back.

Period 1-2

"So what have you got now?" Reece asked me as we all piled out the classroom into the humid and cramped hallway. "Uhh Math. I think I'm with Mack."
"Well there she is. Good luck her bro." And with that he disappeared into the tsunami of people.
"Spence!" I spun around and saw Mack jogging over to me. "Jeez sorry, I lost you there. Someone wanted to talk to me. Anyway let's go to Maths, I don't wanna be late." She pulled me by the arm, dragging me through the sea of hormonal teens.
"Y'know for a popular girl you seem to care about your education."
"Well that's all bullshit stuff. It might not come across that I like school but it really shows in my grades. I mean I'm in the second highest set for Maths and top for science. I've been defying the stereotypes since '99." We both chuckled and finally reached a clearance. "Where's the room?" I asked reading the door numbers
"This one." I followed her into a large room with brightly decorated walls and a mix of glum and chirpy faces.
"Sir this is Spencer, he's new." Mack went up to the bald teacher with glasses on and a baggy suit on.
"Why hello Spencer. I'm Mr Baker. You can sit on the second row, third to the right."
I made my way to the seat and sat down, making myself comfortable in the blue plastic seat. "Oh you sit next to the smelly noodle head guy from our English class." Mack said from the back of me. She sat directly behind me.
"What is 'smelly noodle head's name?"
"It's Ethan. Such a cute name for a weird guy." As my name rolled off her tongue I felt a bit strange. My stomach did sort of a flip and the thought of someone being called Ethan but not knowing that we share the same name.
Ethan came and sat down, then hastily unpacked his bag.
"Ethan, right?" I said sticking my hand out. It felt awkward calling someone else that
"That's correct. Spencer?" He shook it then shuffled around in his seat.
"Yup" I popped the 'p' at the end.
"Ok class, settle down." Mr Baker shouted as he wrote todays date, title and work set on the white board.

Well Math is going to get a but uncomfortable for me...

After School
//Mack//
I invited Spencer back to mine, along with everyone else. I mean he only lives up the road so it's not like he's got to cross the country to get home.
The four boys, including Spencer, went off somewhere in the house which left me with my sister and two bestfriends. "So how's everything going with Mr Platt?" Natasha asked with a smirk.
"Perfectly fine. How's everything going with you and Zander." Her smile disappeared and she turned red.
"Great! Now your sister knows I like him." She threw her hands up in despair.
"Oops sorry." I giggled a bit and saw Alexia and Joyce smiling.
"Does Reece know his bestfriend likes his brother?" Joyce asked eating a handful of popcorn
"No... And it's staying that way." Nat nodded
"So what do you want with Spencer?" Alexia asked. Trust her to make me think seriously

"I don't know. I know I want to fuck him." We all laughed but it's the truth I mean who wouldn't?! "Well I wouldn't mind going on a date with him too.I shrugged

"Well let us talk to the boys. Tell them the plan then set you up." Joyce said exited
"Yay, a long winded plan!" I said exasperated.
"Don't worry it will work this time." Nat reassured me.
The last time they all tried to set me up with my crush it all failed and he turned out to be gay suddenly which obviously came as a shock...

This better work...

--------------------------------
Okay this is random but baby's feet and hands are so cute😂

Amelia 🌞💛