•Trece•

Ok smut ahead, don't say I didn't warn ya .... Enjoy 😇😂

//Mack//

"Damn girl you look amazing." Natasha cheered.

"Thank you and you look beautiful." I slapped her butt and we both giggled.

"We're still like ten I swear." I was about to reply but the door bell rang.

"I WILL GET IT!" I shouted to anyone to would get the door. I shot down the oak staircase and opened the door, managing not to break into a sweat.

Spencer was stood there with Reece next to him. The others must have come home earlier.
"Woah, Kenzi you look gorgeous." Spence said running his hand through his hair
"You look hot yourself." I smirked
He was wearing a simple yet highly effective outfit.

" I smirked He was wearing a simple yet highly effective outfit

"Ahem, I'm here too." Reece coughed getting our attention
"Oh you look very pretty Reece." Spencer patted him on the shoulder.
"Thanks bro." He chuckled.

"Right well come in. People will start arriving in half an hour."
They walked in and I shut the door. Spence wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear, "you might get lucky tonight princess."

I'm wet.

-a few hours later-

The party was full on. Most people from our year had turned up and so far, no breakages.

Some were in the pool others were using the games room.

It was all running perfectly until...
"Mack, why is Jessie here?" Joyce shouted to me over the music
"What? Where?"
"Over there." She pointed to the brunette leaning against the staircase.
I was about to march over to her when Spence grabbed me.
"Slow down. What's going on?"
"Jessie is one of my old bullies. She must have heard I was having a party through her so called friends and decided to crash it." I sighed massaging my temples
"Let me go over with you." He held my hand
"Oooh my personal body guard, I could get used to this."

We strode over and started making conversation behind her.
"Excuse me, you're interrupting my chat." She turned round and glared at us.
"Oh I'm sorry. I can't see you. Your ego is in the way." She looked back at her friend with needy eyes.
"So I see lanky has a boy toy." She chuckled. No one else joined in her little laugh
"At least I can get a man." A little crowd was gathering and Spencer was trying to pull me back.
"You're probably paying him."
"That ladies and gentlemen, was Jessie Ryan's best comeback."
"At least I can come up with one."
"Oh honey, you're really scraping the barrel of disses aren't you. Have you been watching too much Ricegum and tried to get inspired?"

And that's when she lost her chill.

She slapped me across the face, leaving the whole house except for the music, silent. I looked up at her and saw Jessie's devilish grin.
"You use violence when you can't use words. You obviously don't have enough brain capacity to store words." Spence pulled me back into his chest, I was still facing her.
"Leave! No one ever liked a bully anyway. They just take their issues out on others."

She had had enough. Jessie threw her cup to the ground and stormed out, slamming the door. I quickly ran to the top of the stairs where everyone could see me, "The show must go on. Oh and if anyone filmed that, send it to me. I like to keep a record of my achievements."
The crowd dispersed and the noise level rose again.

I went into the bathroom to inspect my face. There was a knock at the door and it opened. "Hey it's just me." Spence walked over to me.
"Let have a look at your cheek." He turned my head gently.
"It's nothing really, just stings a bit." He damped a flannel and held it to my cheek. "All my make up is going to come off now." I pouted.
"You're beautiful without makeup." I rolled my eyes
"That's what every guy says."
"Ok fine, you're beautiful when you are wearing it and when you aren't. By the way, I would have never known that to all come out of you."
"What can I say, I'm full of surprises."

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he kissed me. It wasn't a short one, it was a long passionate one that got quickly heated.
"Bedroom?" He asked in a raspy voice. I hummed meaning I agree. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to my room.

He quickly shut the door and took off his jacket, shoes and shirt. I bit my lip as I saw his toned body. I swiftly took my shoes off and my top.

His eyes widened as he saw my lace white bra. "Damn, more surprises." He sat on the bed and I straddled him.
We got back to our make out session and I quickly undid his jeans and pulled them off, he did the same with my skirt.
I could feel him getting harder underneath me which made me want him even more.
He unclasped my bra one handed and threw it somewhere.
"Condom. We need one." I said into the kiss. He leaned over and picked up his jeans. Spence put his hand in a pocket and took one out.

-

"That was fucking awesome." I laughed out of breath.
"I can see why people become sex addicts." He chuckled throwing the condom in the bin, then picking it back out. "Wait, what should I do with this? What if your parents or siblings find it?" He asked holding it up.
"I have a good idea." I went into my bathroom and got a pad out. "Wrap it up in this, no one is going to look at a bloody pad."
"Aren't you clever." He kisses my forehead.

Our little moment was ruined by someone from the other side of the door.
"Hello? Are you guys in there? You've been gone an awfully long time? Oh, I think I know what's happening. I'll leave you to it."
"Wait don't go. We'll be out in a sec." We got dressed in a flash and went back outside.
"Both of your hairs a mess." Nat said bluntly.
"We fell over." Spence stuttered
"That is the lamest excuse I have heard. You guys were having sex, admit it." She crossed her arms.
"I hear someone calling me. Let's go find them." I grabbed Spence's hand and dragged him away.
"You will tell me!" I heard Natasha's voice get lost as we moved through the sea of bodies.

---------------------
1335 words, woah.

So smut, yay!😂

I'm updates have been weird but I've been busy. We had people round then it was my birthday then I was at my nans then more people then I was staying overnight at my nans and yeah😂

Amelia🍇