•Tres•

*Lunch*
||Ethan||

I sat in the canteen next to Mack with Reece, Natasha and Joyce opposite.
"So Spence, how come you moved over to 'sunny England!?" Reece asked shoving some pasta into his mouth.
"My dad's a I.T dude so we came over here as he got a job over here." I picked at my sandwich.
"Hey Mack!" An older boy came over to our table, followed by another boy and two girls.
"Hey guys." The blonde girl spoke.
"Who's your new friend?" The other first boy pointed to me.
"Spencer, this is my brother Jax, my sister Alexis, Reece's brother Zander and Jax's girlfriend, Trinity." She pointed to all of them as I made a mental note. "And guys, this is Spencer. He's from New Jersey." I smiled at them and they returned the smile.
"That's so cool." Alexis squealed.

They joined are table and we all chatted. I felt like I fitted in quite well.
Maybe coming here isn't going to be so bad.

*End of the school day*
As first days go, that's one of the better ones. 'Mom' picked me up then we went straight home.
Normally I would raid the fridge and cupboards but I didn't feel like that today. I went straight to my room and lay down on my bed.
I looked up at the plain white ceiling and zoned out.

Flashback
Gray and I walked into the office where we had been many a times.
"As you both know, you have to go. Far from here. Grayson you will be going to New Zealand under the name of Hayden Walker and Ethan, you'll be Spencer Platt in, London." I felt warm salty tears roll down my red cheeks.
"Y-you mean. I'm going to be across on the other side of the world to my twin brother." I clenched my fists as I spat back in their faces.
"I know it's not convenient-"
"Convenient? Do you not understand? I won't grow up with my fucking twin brother. Are you all sick in the head or something? The furthest we've been apart is in school when we're in different classes." Grayson screamed. I looked down and my shaking hands, silently letting the sorrow and fury slip away through my tears.
"I can't do this. You are all venomous, spitefuI souls that inject poison into the families that do your dirty work. No wonder so many people try and assassinate you terrors, I would if I had the chance." I ended it with punching the glass table, razor shards shattered to the floor and the security guards escorted us out of the room, taking us into an empty office letting us cool off.

I was brought back to reality by someone knocking at the door. I sat up and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I wiped away the pain I didn't know I had shed and opened my door.
"What would you like for dinner?" 'Dad' asked pushing up his glasses
"But it's half four." I snapped
"Well we like to be prepared."
"I don't know."
"How about pizza. We'll order some." Sensing my inhospitable aurora he went off downstairs.
I didn't want to be cooped up in my room in this state so I quickly changed into some sweats and a random T-shirt on the floor.
I tip-toed down the stairs and attempted to open the front door unnoticed.
"Spence, where are you off to?" I heard Julie's voice from the Kitchen.
"Uhh. I'm just going for a walk, to clear my head. You know tough day, new school." I cringed to myself trying to come up with an excuse.
"Oh ok. Be back by six." I sighed in relief.
"Thanks, bye!" I left as soon as.

As I was taking in my surroundings I noticed a few familiar faces. "Mack?" I saw her on her front lawn drinking something
"Oh hey Spence. Come over here." She waved and beckoned me over.
"Hi, what are you doing?" Her eyes were blood-shot and she didn't look with it.

"I'm just smoking with Jax, wanna join?" She held the blunt up to me.

It wouldn't hurt. No one cares about enough to stop me. What the hell, you only live once.

I took the rolled up drug and bought it to my lips, inhaled then exhaled. I immediately felt like a giant weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I slumped onto the grass next to Mack. "This is some good ish." I chuckled, not really knowing what I was saying

"Mmm, tell me about it."

"Yo guys I got some more." Jax stumbled over holding a couple bottles of vodka. I took one giant sip. As it burt my throat I took a puff of the weed again, easing the heat.

"Won't we get caught?" I asked the now blurry figures

"Nah, we do this all the time with the others. It's all private estate so not many people can see us getting stoned." Mack said waving her bottle around.

"What about your parents?"

"They're at work. Yeah they know that we've got drunk a few times, smoked weed a few times but they don't give a shit. They were hippies in the 80s or whatever and did all that."

"This is so dope." I took my last sip and laid down, slowly falling asleep.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
In the media is the cast, if you wanted to know what they looked like.

I'll leave it here too:

Amelia