•Doce•

Ok well me being me I managed to fall asleep when I was gonna double update but anyway here it is.... Nothing special but enjoy

-Last Day of School-
//Spence//

We'd officially finished our last year of school a few hours ago. Everyone was at my house, in the pool.

"Mmm it feels so good knowing we have a long summer ahead of us." Nat said whilst floating around on a floater.

"Hell yeah. It's even better knowing I have someone to spend it with." Mack smirked swimming over to me.
I pulled her into my chest and kissed her. There was a mix of cheers and 'awes' from the others.

As I detached my lips from her's I saw her blushing. "You'll be getting more of this, Kenzi." I winked at her.
"Kenzi? Hmmm I like the sound of that... And the other thing." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"GET A ROOM!" I heard Jax's voice.
"Jax leave them! We're no better!" And there was Trinity.

"How did you all get in?" Kenzi asked confused.
"Your boyfriend invited us round and told us where the spare key was." Alexia said waltzing over and dumping her stuff on a sun lounger.
She turned and glared at me but I just shrugged.
"Remember, you've gotta be nice to me since I ordered you pizza."
"Fine fine. I'm gonna head home to get ready for my party." Kenzi sighed getting out of the pool.
"It's only four, stayyy." Reece whined
"No. I want it all to be perfect. If anyone wants to come along and get ready with me than they can do so." She wrapped a towel around herself.
"We'll come. Then we can have girl time." Joyce said swimming to the edge followed by Natasha.
"Bye guys!" Mackenzie shouted as she and the girls walked off.
"Bye babe!" I called after her causing Jax to glare at me

----------------
Sorry this was a duff chapter but it was a filler.

Also, do you want smut next chapter? ;)

Amelia🌝