•Catorce•

This will be a short chapter so umm yeah...

//Ethan//

With a groan, I opened my eyes to the morning sun screaming at me.
I went to rub my eyes but someone was holding my hands. I look down at see Kenzi snuggled up into my chest.
I tried reclaiming my hands with out waking her up but that didn't work.
"My head hurts." She mumbled stretching.
"You hit the drinks after, y'know."
"Ugh I'm such an idiot. I know I'm gonna feel gross in the morning so why do I drink?!"
"You'll be fine later. Do you remember what we did?" I asked biting my lip.
"Of course. I wasn't drunk then. And how could I forget? It was amazing." She wrapped her arms around me and so did I.
"Hello child, are you hung- oh you're here. I must now leave."
"What's going on why are you leav- aww that's cute."
"What's cute? Oh that is very cute."
"Why is everyone crowding around-
OH MY GOD MACK MUM IS GONNA KILL YOU AND JAX!"
"WHO AM I KILLING? OH MY GOSH MY LITTLE SISTER IS NOT INNOCENT MY LIFE IS A MESS!"
"Dude chill it's fi- woah that does not look innocent."

In this order, Nat, Joyce, Reece, Alexis, Jax and Zander all appeared at Kenzi's bedroom door.
"You're all so annoying. We're having a nice peaceful time but then one hundred of you show up." Mack moaned sitting up.
"Sorry but now you must explain." Jax said bluntly.
"Not now. I need food. Brunch.?" She turned to me then the others and we all simply nodded.

We ended up at some American themed place. Almost everyone ordered pancakes except Jax, he ordered a burger.
"Babe, you can take the sunglasses off now." I chuckled shovelling a syrup drenched piece of pancakes into my mouth.
"No. I have major dark eyes that I couldn't be bothered to cover up." Mack whined
"Come on, you're fine. No one's gonna laugh." She took off her glasses in defeat but Alexis started laughing at her so she put them back on.
"See she laughed." I glared at Alexis then put an arm around her.
"That's what all sisters do. Trust me, I have a lot of experience."
"But you're an only child." She looked up at me confused and that's when I knew

I fucked up.... Again

"Uhhh me and my cousin were basically siblings. We could have easily been brother and sister." What a lame cover up.
"Right. Ok." She nodded then turned to talk to Joyce.

I felt my phone buzz so of course I checked it.

Gray💩: hey bro, we need to skype sometime soon

Yeah . I've got a lot to update you on. Plus I almost blew my cover

Gray💩: Anything interesting? Dw I've almost exposed myself many times.

Knowing you, you've probably exposed yourself in many ways *cough* 🍆 *cough*
And Yes, I have a girlfriend

Gray💩: ooooo ethan's getting some 🐱. Also no I haven't been exposed like that😒

"Who you texing?" I look to my left and see Kenzi smiling trying to look at my phone.

"One of my side hoes."
"No seriouslyyyy." She pouted looking adorable
"One of my friends from back home. I think you and him would get on very well."
"Oooh I want to meet him now."
"Come on lovebirds we're all going now." I look up and see everyone is standing up.
As I pick up my phone to put it in my pocket there's a few messages from Grayson

Gray💩: Mom just called
It's not good news
Call her ASAP
Eth, where'd you go?
Hello? Are you still alive or was the pussy too good it sent you off to another world?

I chuckled at the last message. I'll have to call mom later when I'm alone, but I can't think of something bad that could happen.

-----------------

Anyway, sera muy interesante en dos capítulos🌝

Amelia🍋