•Dieciocho•

//Mack//

-next day-

I took a deep breath in and knocked on his door. This is it. I have no idea what's going to happen from year but I know it won't be good.

His dad opeded the door and greeted me in. "Hello Mackenzie. Spence is just up in his room."

"Thanks Mr Platt."

I jogged up the stairs and knocked on his bedroom door. "Come in!" He called from inside.

As soon as he saw me his face lit up and he moved aside to make room for me on his bed. "Hey princess." He kissed me on the cheek and I gave him a smile.

"Baby, I need to talk to you and just please stay calm. I need you to be calm." He nodded unsure of what to expect. Fear glistened in his eyes as you started at me.

"Last night I found out something. I was heartbroken to say the least. Ethan, why would you do this?" As soon as I called him Ethan his face fell and guilt washed upon it.

"I don't understand. Why did you just call me Ethan?" He tried playing dumb but he knew that wasn't going to work.

"Cut the shit Ethan. Explain. I found this yesterday and I'd like answers." I grabbed his diary from under his pillow and shoved it at his chest.

"Kenzie I can't. It's too complicated." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Why don't you understand. Spencer, Ethan whatever your name is. I thought this relationship was serious. I lost my virginity to you. I gave you my all for what, a bunch of lies? I'm fucking in love with you." As I finished speaking warm tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I-I love you too Kenzie." H whispered as he started crying.

"Lies!" I screamed at him. "Tell me the truth. I'm done with your bullshit!"

"Fine ok. My name's Ethan Dolan. My parents are called Sean and Lisa. I have a twin brother, Grayson and an older sister called Cameron. My parents work for the U.S government. They do some top secret shit that I don't even know. Then they got in trouble. My sister Cameron was already at college and is hardly at home so it didn't effect her. Bad guys were after me and Gray. They were going to take the most meaningful things away from my parents. We were going to die if we didn't get out soon enough. The government took us in. Trained us in self-defence and gave us new identities. I became Spencer and Grayson became H. I had to come over to England and he had to go to Australia. This isn't my real family. This is all fake. My life is fake. I can't deal with this shit anymore. I've wanted to tell you. It killed me everytime you would call me Spencer. But now you know. This is the truth. But Mackenzie, I fucking love you so much it hurts. I would die for you." He was a weeping mess by the end of it.

I could fill a pool by the amount I was crying. I lept onto him and hugged him, not ever wanting to let go.

"But now you know I have to go." He whispered.

"What do you mean? You can't leave now. I can keep it a secret." I squeezed him even harder not wanting to hear more bad news.

"I have to. If the bad guys find me they'll want to take you out to. I can't risk your life to stay here." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Mackenzie, this will be my last week here now." We pulled apart and I looked at him. I burst out crying even more and he hugged me again.

"I can't loose you. You're my all." I whispered to him.

"I'm so so sorry. If I could stay then I would but it's just too dangerous."

"I'm going to spend every single moment up until you have to leave with you. I will not leave your side."

"I'd like that a lot."

"Ok Spethan."

"Spethan?"

"Yeah, Spencer and Ethan combined since I don't know what to call you." We both laughed and then looked at wach other.

"I will never forget you." His voice cracked as he spoke.

~~~~~~

2 chapters left. Eek!

Amelia🌟