•Seis•

-Wednesday Morning-
//Mack//

"So are you guys actually going to go through with this?" I asked my older siblings as we all ate breakfast

"Yeah, why not? You really like Spence even though you've only known him two days." Jax chuckled and I shoved him.

"Excuse me but as soon as you saw Trinity you gave her your number and asked her on a date." I replied
"But look where they are now." Alexia waved her spoon in the air.
We sat there in silence as we shovelled the remainder of our brekkie. Jax decided to annoy me by keep texting me 'Spencer' repeatedly.
"Oh shoot what's the time?" Alexia asked getting all jumpy
"Time to go. You kids leave your stuff in the sink and have a good day. Jax and Alexia, be good and Mack, don't do anything stupid." Mum said walking in. The three of us rolled our eyes at her comment. We picked up our bags then left.

"So step one to the Spenzie mission is for me to walk to school with him and have a chat." Jax announced as we stopped at the foot of the Platt's driveway. I cringed at the ship name but didn't argue against it.
"Ok, does that mean me and Alexia have to walk ahead?" I sighed pulling up my skirt a bit.
"Yep, now let's leave Jaxy boi to it." Alexia put her arm around me and dragged me off.

-At school-

I sat in my chair biting my black acrylic nails. Every time i hear the door open I looked up anxiously to see if it's Spencer.

"Yo girl! Is Jax doing the thing?" Joyce burst in the room followed by Natasha. They both plonked themselves in top of my desk.
"Yes it is. Jax walked to school with him, I was with Alexia. Knowing Jax he probably did it. Now I know he's with Zander and that means Reece and as Reece and Spencer are getting close they're gonna be together and-" Nat rested a hand on my shoulder
"Why are you waffling? You only waffle when you get nervous. You really like him, don't you?" Natasha and Joyce smirked. We all lightly laughed but I stopped abruptly when I heard an all too familiar voice from the corridor.
"oh shit shit shit. Reece is here!" I started waving my hands in the air and fixing my hair.
"Call down! It's only a boy." Joyce chuckled
"This Isn't just any old boy, this is an American fittie boy who has a really decent personality and his face is a gift from god." I watched the door handle like a hawk as it turned.
It flung oped to reveal both Spencer and Reece. They walked towards us and Spencer sat down in his seat.
"Hey guys! Has anything interesting happen since last night?" Nat asked sneakily
"Uhh nope. Not that I know of. Reece?" Spencer shook his head, then was joined by Reece.
"Ok cool." Nat looked at me with a glimmer in her eye.

-Period 1 & 2-

"Yesssss we have P.E. I can finally relax." I sighed as we got in the changing rooms and shuffled along to our specific spot.
"Relax? At least you find it easy." Joyce scoffed
"Excuse me but you are just as good as me so you should be enjoying it." I patted her on the head.
I set my bag down on the bench and took out my trainers, shorts and t-shirt.

Our school uniform is a dark green colour so all our school clothes are green.

We all quickly got ready and as I rummaged around the front pocket of my bag looking for a hair tie I felt a piece of paper. I took it out and un/folded it.

-Mack, so Jax told me everything and I was wondering, would you like to go on a date sometime? Let me know in English. Spence x-

I felt my heart flutter alongside the butterflies in my stomach. I smiled as I held the note to my heart.
"Are you coming or- okay... Are you umm feeling ok?" Nat asked waving a hand in front if my face.
"Huh yeah I'm fine. Where's Joyce?"
"Here! What do you want, let's go play netball already before Miss tells us off." Joyce whined
"Ok but this is more important." I put the note on the bench and let it sit there
As the girls read it they squealed, jumped up and down then hugged me- the usual procedure.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!" Joyce clapped her hands with a huge grin wiped across her face
"I'm so happy for you babes." Nat rubbed my arm.
"Thank you. Now let's go kick the rest of the girls' butts at netball." We ran up to the court and quickly picked our positions.
I got ready in centre when I noticed someone looking at me. I stood up straight and realised it was Spencer. I could tell he was smirking so I guess I have to make sure he really wants me.

-
Ayy ayy Mack & Spence making movements 😏🙊😂😂😂
#Spenzie ?

Or

#Mackcer ?

Amelia 🐸🍇