•Veinte•

//ethan//
-following week-

This is it.

Mack and I were in the taxi on our way to the airport. She had her head rested on my shoulder and our fingers were intertwined.

"I'm going to miss you so much." She mumbled trying not to cry.

"Me too princess, me too."

-

//mack//

I didn't want to go into the airport. I just want to get home as soon as possible. Me and Ethan stood against the giant glass windows that look into the airport.

"I love you Spethan... A lot. I hope one day that we'll find each other and continue where we've left off. You've made the past 8 months some of the best ever." I wrapped myself around him and hugged him, tightly. Not ever wanting to let go; he did the same.

"I love you a lot too Kenzie. And I hope we cross paths one day but for now we've both just got to continue, as normal as possible." He kissed me. It was filled with passion and love.

"Goodbye." I stepped back a bit and waved.

"Goodbye." He waved back and we gave each other a slight smile.

//narrator//

They quickly high fived with a laugh. They gave each other one last kiss goodbye.

They turned around and walked away from each other, not turning back as the pain would get too much.

//mack//
I didn't turn back as I knew it would hurt more.

And that was the end of my romance, for now with my undercover boy.

The End

I'm so emo right now.
At least I have another Ethan book in my drafts 😉

Ik I only have like 1 reader which is kinda sad compared to my other books but I'm very thankful for everyone reading this :)

Amelia❤️

btw- there will be an epilogue up soon but it won't be on the top of my to do list.