•Once•

-End of June-
//Mack//

We all piled out of the school hall. That was it. 5 years of high school education.
"I can't believe it. We've just finished all our exams." Natasha sighed with a smile whilst running her hand through her blonde hair.
"Neither can I." Reece said taking a seat on a bench.
"Well you know what this means..." I said wiggling my eyebrows "TWO DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT!" I screamed jumping up and down, drawing a bit of attention. "And my end of year party." The girls squealed and Spence and Reece high- fived each other.

-five hours later- (a/n: I always have a sponge bob moment when I write these.)

We all jumped into my pool

We all jumped into my pool. I say my pool, it's my parents pool because they own the house but I use it the most.

"It's seven, should be order pizza or somethings?" Reece asked bobbing around in the purple- lit water.

"Good idea, let me summon my minion. ALEXIA, GET YOUR FLAT ASS OUT HERE I NEED YOU!" I could hear her thuds get louder as she got closer.

"What do you want?" She asked in a pissy tone.
"Can you be an amazing sister and order us some pizza?" I asked with big eyes... And hopes.

"Let me think about that... No." She turned around and tried walking off my I grabbed her ankle.
"Ughh fine on one condition." She said pointing a finger at me.
"Depends what that is."
"I get some pizza AND you're nice to me for the next week."

"Let me think about that... No." I smirked as I used her line but she just scoffed.
"Fine then. No pizza for you." She tried walking off again but I got ahold of her ankle.
"Ok ok alright. Jeez you're a difficult sister." I let go of her and watched her walk off inside whilst dialling Domindo's number.

"You're so mean to your sister." Nat frowned.
"If you think I'm mean try living with her."
"We basically do. We're here all the time. Plus I've been here for the fraction of the time you've known the others." Spencer spoke.
"Yeah well he probably pops over during the middle of the night for a quick fuck." Joyce laughed but I splashed her and got water in her mouth.
"We haven't fucked yet so shush. You all behave until the pizza gets here." I said crossing my arms. "Oh and spence babe, my eyes are up here." I giggled.

"SEE THEY PROBABLY HAVE FUCKED!" Joyce said one again.
"Oh. My. God. Stoppppp saying that." I groaned.
"Sex noise." I hear Reece whisper to J.
"No. stop. No. I do have the power to kick you out. It is my house after all."
"But you wouldn't because you love us so much." Nat threw herself at me and I managed to catch her without drowning.

"It'll be here in five." I heard Alexia shout from inside.

"Good. I'm starving." I rubbed my belly.
"Just eat Spence's dick. That'll fill you up." Reece chuckled.

"Why am I still friends with you guys?!"

----------------
WAHEYYYYY FIRST TOTALLY NEW CHAPTER.

Sorry for any mistakes

Also as this was kinda short I'll double update 😉

Peace out homies 👽✌️
Amelia 💫