•Diecisiete•

//Mack//
-Later on that night-

As soon as I got home from Spencer's house I ran up to my room, opened my lap top and started researching.

'Ethan and Grayson Dolan'

I typed that into Google and my results loaded.

'Local boys missing'
'New Jersey home boys lost.'
'Twins Ethan and Grayson Dolan still not found.'

That was what most of the links were. They were dated back all the way to January. It's almost September now.

I clicked on the first result and read through the article.

I sat there for hours and hours, until 3am, reading all these news articles and finding out more and more about the twins.

Now that I look back on everything, it all makes so much sense. Everything fits together like a perfect puzzle.

I closed my lap top and put it on the floor. With a large sigh I took my glasses off, switched my bedside lamp off and got comfortable in my bed.

My head was whirling and trying to process all the new information I'd found out but it was too much.

A couple of tears rolled down my rose cheeks as 'Spencer' was a lie. I quickly wiped them away and pushed it to the back of my mind. Well tried too.

I tried thinking of everything and anything other than 'Spence' or Ethan but if just kept pushing distractions away.

I lay there for what felt like eternity, clutching the plush dinosaur Jax won me when the family went to a fair when I was 6. I hug it when I'm stressed, angry, depressed- almost any emotion.

Fatigue finally crept over me and I finally felt myseld drift off into the land of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~
Omg sorry I haven't updated in lord knows how long.

If you're not already, please read my Jack Gilinsky book; Spoilt. I'll update that soon too!

3 chapters left!
Amelia🍉