•Nueve•

-A big jump to the following Friday-
//Ethan//

I was taking Mack out on a second date today. We were just going to go to the movies then get ice cream after. We both picked Suicide Squad

"I'm so exited to see this. I wanted to go see it for ages but no one wanted to go with me." Mackezine danced her way into a theatre room and we found our seats.
"Why wouldn't someone not want to see this! It's pure genius." I raised my arms, emphasising my point.
"Exactly. We're just too similar." She turned to me and smiled.

Part way through the movie, there was a part that reminded me of . I'm not quite sure why though. I shuffled around in my seat a bit, still not knowing how to cope with this all 'forget your real life and fake being Spencer'. I zoned out and ended up thinking.

Flashback

"Ethan, we shouldn't do this." Grayson said with pure concern smudged across his face
"Look, we don't have long left. Just a bit of fun before the government kick us out of our own lives." I was already halfway out my window
With a sigh, Grayson stood behind me and nodded, "I suppose so, what have we got to lose."

That night all we did was party. We got slightly drunk but we knew deep down, that this would be one of the last times as teenagers me and Grayson would be able to let loose together.
"Thanks bro.." Gray rested his muddy hand from when he stumbled over a plant pot on my shoulder.
"For what?" I looked at the hand in disgust, considering I was wearing a fairly new jacket.
"Just for always being there and being an amazing brother. I don't know how I'm going to cope without you, but we'll make things work. We always do." I could tell he meant every word as it rolled out of his alcohol ridden mouth. After all, drunk words are sober thoughts.

I let a single salty tear slip from my left tired eye. It feels like a steak through the heart letting the closest people to you go, but it feels like someone has burnt you alive in acid letting your twin brother go.

"I don't know how I'm going to cope without you either Gray. But there will be a way. There always is..."

I was knocked out of my own little world by Mack frantically waving a hand in front of my face. "Huh? What?" I sat up straight and looked around the movie theatre.

"It's over. You were like that for ages, I was starting to get worried." I looked into the eyes of the only other person in this room.
"Sorry, I was just... Thinking." We stood up and intertwined our fingers together.
"That's fine. I sometimes disappear into my own little bubble and just think about deep things."

Averting the subject, we walked into an Ice-cream place. "What do you like?" I asked Mack as we studied the cooler full of extravagant flavours.
"Hmmm... Honeycomb sounds good. I usually go for bubblegum."
"Ok. One honeycomb and one mint choc chip please." The lady behind the counter scooped the ice-cream into cones then I paid. Me and Mack sat down on a table in the corner.

"So like I know we haven't known each other long but it feels like we have," I started off. "But we've been on a couple dates now so like umm Mack, will you be my girlfriend?" My hands were rather clammy and my mouth was dry even though I'd been having my ice-cream.

A great big smile washed upon her face as she nodded." I'd like that a lot." I smiled back at her in satisfaction and she giggled a bit.
"We're going to be the school OTP." She said, sitting up a bit more.
"Nah I doubt it. It's still Jax and Trinity." I shrugged
"Well we can steal their crown. Sibling to sibling." Mack said waving her cone around a bit, causing her to get some ice-cream on her nose.
I shook my head and chuckled while reaching for a napkin." You're such a goof."
"A cute goof." She stated whilst I wiped the dessert off her nose.
Well, I can get to used to this.

--------------------
I'm back from my holiday and I'm sad.

Amelia 👽