•Diez•

-Monday Morning, School-
//Mack//

I watched as the clock ticked by. Sometimes Spanish lessons wizz by, others just take their time.

"Adiós la classe!" My teacher shouted as we all stood up and packed our things into our bags.
"Adiós." We all piled out of the room and into the corridor. I spotted Spence who was coming out of his French lesson. I jogged over to him and watched the smile appear on his face.
"Hey Mack." I reached him and he put his arm around my shoulder.
"Heya. Let's go find the others." We walked to the canteen and spotted the others in the corner.

Me and Spence haven't told anyone about what happened on Friday, we were planning on telling everyone together.
"Hello everyone." We slid into our usual spots and started eating our lunch.
"So umm we have something to tell you..." I spoke up, causing the seven of them to look up at me. "So uhh, me and Spence are going out now." I didn't know quite how to put it so I just blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

Nat and Alexis just squealed, Joyce almost chocked on her pizza, and the boys were giving Spence high-fives.

"Well then, looks like all our help payed off." Jax smiled at me.
"What help?" Spence asked, extremely clueless
"Oh it's doesn't matter now." Trinity laughed awkwardly
"Okay.. If you say so." He shrugged.

"Oh Mack, we have P.E next and Netball practice after school, you can spill all the details." Natasha whispered in my ear.
"Fine fine, you nosey beggar."
I looked over at Spencer who was talking to my brother. I tried to decipher what they were talking about.
All I heard was, 'Don't hurt her' and 'make sure she doesn't drag you out shopping.'

"Mack, stop staring. I know you're together and all but still!" Alexis shook my arm that was propping up my face, causing my head to fall and hit the table.
"Ow, do you mind? Do you have to hurt everything you touch?" I rubbed my forehead and glared at my sister.
"Sorry." She said with a rude tone.

****

After a while the bell rang meaning everyone had to head to their lessons. "Double P.E girl!" Joyce shouted jumping onto my back.
"Yaay. Spending and hour and a bit of my life trying to play basketball with people who can't catch a ball." I sighed thinking about the less sporty people.
"Oh come on. At least you can fill your best friends in with all the gossip from your date." Nat butted in.
"Who said you two were my best friends?"
"Uhh you the other day." Joyce laughed
"Yeah yeah. Let's go get changed."

---------------------------------
Sorry this was a bit of a duff chapter but it will get better soon😂

Do I update this too much? Should I chill with the updates?

Amelia 🌙