•Cuatro•

//Ethan//
When I woke up, I was in a strange room. I sprung up but a sharp pain shot through my head. I groaned and laid back down.
"Ay Spence you're up." Mack came and sat next to me on the couch.
"Hi Mack." I looked at her blankly. She just did the same. It was only now I realised how beautiful she was. Her cloudy blue eyes were no longer red and her messy brown hair sculpted her small face.

//Mack//
We both sat on the sofa, starring at each other. Spence had kinda greeny brown eyes, they were really pretty. Then of course he had the face structure of a God sent down to bless the world.
"Ahem sorry to disturb your moment but umm mum's asking if Spencer wants to stay for dinner." Alexia stood by the door way awkwardly.
"Oh shit, what's the time?!" He slowly sat up and frantically searched his pockets for his phone.
"Chill chill. It's here." I reached over to the glass coffee table and picked up the phone.
"Oh phew it's only 6." Spence sighed and threw his head back in relief. "I'll text my mom and ask."
Alexia came and sat next to me and started wiggling her eyebrows.
"What do you want." I looked at her from the corner of my eye.
"Has Macky got a crushy?" She giggled then stopped realising I wasn't smiling.
"Stoppp what did I say about you calling me Macky. It was fine when I was ten." I rolled my eyes and looked at her.
She gasped and her eyes widened "Oh my god, you do!"
"Shut up you ass. He is sitting behind me." I swear this girl can not keep quite.
"Sorry sorry. Can I tell Jax?" She patted her thighs excitedly.
"Once I tell my own fucking best friends."
"What you talking about?" Spencer turned to us.
"Umm nothing." Come on Mack, you gotta hide this. "Alex, go help mum and leave us alone." I turned and gave me her signature death stare. She always messes things up when I have a crush.
"Whatever." She got up and threw a cushion at me then went to the kitchen.
"Want to go to my room?" I asked picking the up cushion off the floor.
"Sure." He shrugged then followed me upstairs.

We sat talking for a while until dinner was ready. Mum made lasagna and started integrating Spencer. I had to get Jax to steer her off topic.
"How are you getting home?" I asked Spence as he tied his laces.
"Umm walking, like the way I came." He stood up and ran his hands through his brown hair.
"Why don't I walk you? I know this area 1000 times better than you." I slipped on a random pair of shoes by the door, they were either mine, mum's or Alex's.
"Sure why not." I quickly told my dad where I was going then I started walking with Ethan.
"Y'know, I feel like this is going to be a great friendship, maybe even more." I muttered the last part to myself but Spencer must have heard as I saw him smirking. Thank god it was dark out or else he would have seen my beetroot red face.
"Mm I agree. Oh and I'm here." He pointed to his house, it was very similar to mine except his had no grass as a front lawn, little differences like that.
"Well that was a short walk. You ligit live 8 houses down from me." I laughed
"Well then it's going to be easy to go round to each others houses then."
"Who said you were coming back to my house?" He went a bit pale and looked a bit shocked "jeez boy I'm joking. You looked like you'd seen a ghost or something." I playfully pushed him and he giggled. I then quickly checked behind me that there weren't any ghosts, just to be on the safe side.
"Well see ya tomorrow bud." He said scratching the back of his head.
"Byee. Oh and btw, I wrote my number down and put it in your phone case. Text me if you wanna walk together." I smiled to myself walking off as I spoke.

Daymn Mack, you've know this boy less than a day and you already falling for him. Great...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I'm preppin ma self for the rest of this book because I know I'm gonna get major feels later on😂

Amelia xx