•Ocho•

-Skip to Friday evening-
/Mack//

I was having a mini panic. Nat and Joyce were round my room, rummaging through my wardrobes trying to find something for me to wear.

"Why didn't you do this yesterday?" Joyce moaned
"I don't know. I didn't think about it." I shrugged

"Found a skirt!" Natasha stood up holding a pastel pink skirt.
"That's where it went! I though I'd lost it or mum had thrown it away. Anyway, I'll take that and wear it." I snatched it off her and folded my arms.
"Wear this too with it." Joyce handed me a white and grey tank top. I nodded in satisfaction and went into the bathroom to change.
I have to admit the girls know their way around clothes, better than I do. I walked out and they clapped their hands.

"Now, you don't need any makeup I'll just quickly do your hair." Joyce sat me down on my desk chair and started styling my hair.
It only took her a couple minutes and she was done. It was just a simple half up half down ponytail. "What's the time?" I asked searching my room for my phone.
"It's ten to seven. Let's quickly check the weather." No matter where you're going in England, even if it's up the road to a corner shop to get a newspaper, you tend to check the weather.

British weather has as many mood swings as when a girl is on her period.

"And you are... Safe! No rain and oooh it looks like it's going to be warm too." Nat showed me the phone and I sighed out of relief. "I'll take my bomber jacket just incase." I picked out my fave light pink bomber jacket and put it on. "Ok, you two can leave now . I'll text you later. And thanks again for this." I shooed them out of my room and went into to Jax's room.

"Hey sis." He shuffled to make a space for me on his bed.
"Hey Jax. Do I look ok?"
"You look gorgeous. If Spence tries anything on you he'll have me to answer to."
"Jax I'll be fine. And thank you. I will tell you how it goes later."

-8:45-

Spencer had set up a mini picnic in our local park. It was really cute and honestly one of the most thoughtful things a boy has done for me.

"You look really pretty." Spence said look up at me.
"Thank you. You look umm, really nice." I cringed at myself but he laughed.
"So this is like the first proper time we've been alone, tell me about yourself." Spencer said
"Well there isn't much interesting. I went to boarding school for a bit when I was ten to twelve. I got bullied because I was lanky. My sister annoys me but we do get along and I mostly hang out with Jax. That's it I think." I shrugged and smiled

"Woah woah. The bullying bit is big." He rested his hand on my thigh.
"Wellll. I was really tall and skinny compared to all the other girls. They'd say mean stuff and at night I'd be pranked. I was all alone so that's why I was pulled out of boarding school and put into public school. Normally it would be the other way round but I think public school is better." He studied my face for a bit before I moved. "What about you, is there anything interesting about you?"
"Not really. Born and raised in New Jersey. I had a normal enough upbringing as possible." He looked like he was lying, or maybe he was just missing home...

"Ugh I'm tired and I don't even know why." I yawned
"It's school. It makes everyone tired. Shall we head home?" Spencer stood up and held a hand out to help me up. I grabbed ahold of it, jumping up. We quickly cleared up and started walking home, but of course it had to rain; typical.

"For gods sake I hate England. So unpredictable." I sighed snuggling into my jacket.
"Here." Spencer took off his jacket and put it over me. I thanked him and we continued on home.

"Well here you are." I said stopping
"No no. I'm supposed to drop you home." Spence whined making me giggle.
"I like to be different." I winked. "Oh and here's your jacket." I went to take it off but he stopped me.
"You can keep it. I have another like 15 of them." He chuckled.
"Thank you for tonight, I really enjoyed it." I lightly swayed side to side.
"Thank you for saying yes."
"Good night Spence."

I went to go and walk off but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, but onto his chest.
I looked up at him, our faces cemeteries apart. The gap quickly disappeared as his plump lips attached to mine. I kissed back and after a few moments we separated. "Good night Mack." He breathed out. I unwrapped my arms from around his neck that I didn't even know I'd done and walked off with a goofy grin across my rosy face.

I sighed, it was a ecstatic one though. I rang the door bell and Alexia answered.
"HOW DID IT GO?!" She basically screamed in my face
"I haven't even passed the door frame and you're asking me. Also it's raining and I'm soaked."
I barged past her, kicked off my boots and ran into my room to change. After that I wandered into Jax's room.

"So how did it all go? I saw you had an extra jacket when you ran past my door into your room."
"Umm yea I did. It was amazing. Also, we may or may not have -"
"YOU KISSED?!" I heard a squeal from behind me and surprise surprise it was Alexia.
"Shush. Yes we did." She scuttled over to us. I now had the twins practically begging for all the details. I rolled my eyes and told them everything before 'going to bed' after having a quick chat with my parents.
I skyped Joyce and Natasha until I fell asleep.

----------------
I felt like updating again because why not.

Omg ok is it weird I kinda ship one of my cousins with Ethan. Next time I see her I'm gonna get her obsessed with him😂

Amelia 💦