•Siete•

-English/Next period-
//Ethan//

I sat there, very nervous in my chair, waiting for Mack's verdict.
"Spence!" I heard the voice I'd been waiting for.
She sat down, put her bag on the floor and smiled at me.
"Yes, I will go on a date with you." Her blue eyes sparkled. A massive grin snuck onto my face.
"Great. I'll text you the details after school." I played with my pen, not knowing where to put my hands.

-After school-
//Mack//

I was lying on my bed waiting for Spence's message.
"What you up to?" Alexia opened my door.
"Jeez, you scared the crap outta me."
She jumped onto the other side of my queen sized bed.

"I asked you a question." She raised an eyebrow but I just rolled my eyes.
"None of your business."
"Oh come on sis. If it's about Spencer then you know-" I interrupted her with a squeal as a text came through.
Spence💦: Hey Mack! I'll pick you up Friday then we'll go to get pizza. I'll be there at 7. Xx
Mack: Can't wait! See you tomorrow Xx
"Ooo you got two kisses." Alexia giggled
"Oh my god! Did you just read that!" I put my phone by my side.
"Yes, yes I did."
"You're a real prick sometimes."

I got up and went to Jax's room, leaving Alexia to do whatever
"Jax! Thank you for talking to Spence." I sat on his desk chair and swung side-to-side.
"No problem Macky." I exhaled deeply at the nickname. "So are you going on a date?" Jax smirked
"Yepp, Friday."
"How come you tell him straight off and not me." Alexia huffed from the door way.
"Because, Jax won't get excited and start raiding my wardrobe for an outfit. You go crazy when anyone has a date."
"Who's going on a date?" My dad walked in holding a bunch of papers.

He writes for GQ and Vogue magazine and does stuff for google. I don't really know but the one thing I'm sure of is that he gets paid a lot.
"Mack is. With Spencer on Friday." Jax laughed
"My baby's growing up." Dad gushed
"I'm 16 dad, I've been on dates before."

"Who's been on a date before?" My mother walked in the room with a basket of dirty laundry on her hip.

Great, is this a family get-together in Jax's room?

"Ughh I am! I'm going on a date with Spencer on Friday at seven. Now if you don't mind me, I have some bloody history essay to start." I sighed pushing past the gathering at the door.
"Mackezine! Don't swear!" Dad called after me.
"Bloody isn't a swear word. My teachers say it."
"I don't care about your teachers."
Was the last thing I heard my dad say before I shut my door, put headphones on and drowned the world out by Years and Years.

When I'm alone in peace or listening to music my mind clears but sometimes my thoughts move onto a part of my life that I'd like to forget but never will be able to.

----------------------
I went to an aquarium today and saw some turtles and jellyfish and I died and went to fishy heaven

----------------------I went to an aquarium today and saw some turtles and jellyfish and I died and went to fishy heaven

Amelia 💜🍇

Amelia 💜🍇

Undercover•e.dOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara