SIX

QUINTON

Next morning..

"Good morning sleepy head." I opened my eyes as the smell of delicious breakfast entered my nose. I opened my eyes to see Kylie standing with Waffles, eggs, bacon and a glass of orange juice.

"Breakfast in bed?" I asked taking the tray from her hands. She sat on the edge of the bed as I brung a piece of bacon to my mouth.

"I hope you like it."

"Its the shit. Thanks" I said.

She rose from the bed walking to the rest room leaving me to the remainings of my breakfast.

After I was done, Kylie took my tray and I went to the bathroom to take care of myself. When I walked out I was refreshed and ready to start my day.

"I should get going. I have work in a few hours." She spoke.

"Let me walk you out."

I walked her to her car and opened and shut the door behind her.

"I had a good time." She said putting the car in reverse but keeping her foot on the brake.

"Yeah, so did I." I smirked. I truly appreciate what she did for me cause most chicks that I've had in the past couldn't boil water.

"I'll see you around?"

"Definitely." I replied before stepping away and watching her drive off.

I let out a huff. "Where do we go from here?" I asked myself.

I checked my watch and saw that it was fifteen minutes til twelve. I needed to get over to ZIPS.

**************

"Qu, just the person I needed to see!" Uncle Winston called. "Young girl wants to know can she book a VIP section tonight for her party. She's turning 21."

"Get her on the phone and tell him a section is $150.00 flat" I said as I walked to the back.

Winston handled all business and basically ran my spot for me.

I walked in the B room and seen Dex. "Wassam baby?" I called my boy up.

"Here's what I got for ya'." He said placing the work in front me.

I scooped some up and tasted it. I paused for a second. "Where you get this?" I asked. "Rico?"

He shook his head in the no gesture. "Talk to me." I asked taking a seat.

"What? You no like?"

"Nah, that jawn fire."

"A new connect. Kesha had a connect, he got with me and boom. He wants to do business. This right here just a sample of what he has. He said if we can distribute this by tonight then were in."

I rubbed my chin in deep thought. "That's a bet but who the nigga, D?"

"Oh, his name Mitch."

"I like Mitch." I smiled. "Well you know what to do. Get delivery boy and tell him to handle it and hell get his cut." I said standing from my chair.

I walked out the room and headed to the front. I spotted Unc on the phone.

He waved his hand getting my attention.

"What's up?"

He covered the telephone with his hand. "She asked could she drop by to talk about arrangements."

At the time, I didn't feel like being bothered with it but business is business.

"Tell her come down and we can talk turkey. When she arrives, send her to the conference room."

***********************

*Knock, knock*

"Yeah?" I asked putting my phone from my ear..

"Yeah I'll be over tonight Ky." I said hanging up as the door opened.

"She's here." Winston said letting the chick in.

My eyes instantly noticed how good she looked. I stood to my feet and greeted her with a hand shake.

"Hey. You're the owner Qu', right?" She asked taking a seat.

"That's me." I leaned back. "You interested in a section for tonight?"

"Yes and about that, I wanted to know could I like set up a balloon banner with a red carpet and table for my cake and things?"

"Oh yeah that's cool Lil' mama." I smirked.

She looked good as fuck.

"Oh my god, thank you. You said $150.00 right?" She asked digging in her purse.

I grabbed her wrist. "You good. This one on me."

She blushed and I couldn't help but notice her two dimples.

"I appreciate it."

"No problem. So what's your name?"

"Treasure."

"Hmm, Treasure." I licked my lips. "Can I call you sometime?"

"Yeah sure. You got my number, right?"

"Yeah." I said remembering she called earlier.

"Okay Qu. Thanks again."

"No problem." Said as I watched her ass twist out the door. It was no doubt I wouldn't be knockin' the bottom out that by tonight.

KYLIE

Work had me beat. I was ready to just go home and relax. The girls were talking about going out tonight and I wasn't sure if I was in. I mean, we just went out a couple weeks ago.

"I'll think about it." I said as I hung up with Rachel.

In the back of my head I knew I would be going cause I knew how Teeka and Rachel are. They were probably going to tie me up and bring me out the house.

So I decided why not go and find a sexy dress for tonight's event.

***************

I took a trip to the mall and strolled into BeBe. I found the perfect dress. I took it from the rack imaging how my body would look good inside in.

I stepped out the dressing room and took a look in the mirror. The nude pink dress was a vneck, stopped mid thigh with the back out.

"I have the perfect shoes." I thought.

"Oh that is gorgeous on you." A lady spoke.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I complimented.

"Thank you. I'm just picking up something for my party tonight."

"Oh its your birthday? Happy birthday."

"Thanks." She smiled.

I changed back into my clothes and headed to the register to check out.

"$167.00. Credit or cash?"

"Credit." I smiled handing him the card to swipe.

"Here you go. Thanks for shopping at BeBe." He said.

And with that being done, I was set for tonight.