TWENTY-TWO: After Math

ZIPS...

QUINTON

The whole ATL must have showed up tonight because it was jam packed. The parking lot was filled and cars had to park blocks away. But then I remembered, its pussy walking around bucket-naked and money mayweather was in the building throwing thousands and poppin' bubbly.

You couldn't even see the floor because it was covered in so much money.

"What's good money May weather." I dapped him.

"Shit enjoyin' myself. Having a good time. Thanks for recommending me your business. I definitely gotta hit you up everything I'm in the A. What's your name again man, Qu?"

"Yeah that's a bet."

"I gotcha man. But hey get sexy to send over some bottles for me and the fellas."

"I gotcha'."

I walked over to the bar and Lele did as told. She was a slim, sexy ass bitch. One thing I liked about her was that she didn't sleep around to get to the top. She work for hers. I hired her and got her on my team, asap.

I'm full of this patron and the real Qu was coming to surface.

"Lele, let me talk to you girl. Damn you sexy."

I pulled on her arm.

"Not now, Qu you're drunk." She tugged away as if she was annoyed.

"Girl I'm the reason you have a job. Chill."

"Chill? No you chill! I think you had too much to drink. Get Winston to cover, I'm out."

I grabbed her ass. But before I could say anything she gave me a smack to the face. Damn, maybe I was out of line.

I went to the back and sat in my conference room to think.

I threw the Patron bottle across the room watching it shatter every where. I put my head down on the table and let the tears travel from my eyes.

Is it obvious that I'm a train wreck without Kylie? I don't ever drink this much, especially Patron straight. It was just eating me up not being able to contact her. I missed holding her soft body in my arms and her being here for me.

Dex busted in the door breaking my train of thought.

"Slime, it got two bitches say they coming back here for you man. One dark and lovely, the other as a in persuasion." He said with excitement.

"Dex just tell em'---"

"Alright man, here they are. You kids try not to have too much fun." He laughed while closing the door.

The two strippers worn bikini's and tall heels. The dark one was beautiful with silky skin. She wore a shinny gold top and bottom with gold heels. And little Asian chick had on black.

"Let us do all the work mister Qu." The Asian girl spoke as she removed her clothes from her body.

I closed my eyes, rubbed my face and loudly sighed.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Candy." The dark skin stripper spoke.

"And I'm Shoo."

"Come here and give Qu some mooshoo." I joked.

Shoo came over and unbuckled my pants giving me head while Candy tongued me down.

Maybe life with Kylie wouldn't be so bad after all.

Five months later..

Five months ago I ran into an old friend I grew up with in the neighborhood. Her names Tasha. Tasha and I were extremely close until her step dad got a better job out in Little Rock and she moved away.

I was at the park when she spotted me and things went from there. So as of today, we are now dating. And honestly, I was happy with her.

During the time period, I have tried contacting Kylie. Rachel and Teeka said she hasn't called them either. If my calculations were correct, Kylie would be eight months today. It lite a fire inside of me that she took me away from my child.

"Quinton what you in here doin'?" Tasha asked as she walked into the room and climbed on to my lap straddling me.

"I was waiting on you to come and join me." I said as I kissed her lips.

"Here I am. Make room." She laughed and snuggled up next to me.

I wasn't in love with her and she knew that. But some feelings were there. My heart my really able to love again after Kylie. Even though it was my fault that she left, I still wasn't emotionally ready.

KYLIE

This pregnancy thing is something I will never grow use to. My feet were swollen and I pee all damn day. And I've been craving for weird things like egg rolls, banana's foster or something sour like pickles.

Ever since I found out I was having a girl, I been shopping like crazy.

"You think this is cute for little Erin Paige?" I asked as I held up a swimming suit.

"Yes, I love it." Sasha smiled.

Since Sasha was move in my age bracket than Macey, we hung together more often. But nothing beats having my girls Rachel and Teeka around. I wanted to call them but I knew they would give Quinton enough information to find me. He was the last person I wanted to see or hear from.

"Okay I think we have more than enough clothes for Erin. Not including the clothes from the baby shower. Gosh she's spoiled and she's not even here." Sasha laughed.

"I know, right! Its crazy." I said as i rubbed my belly.

We checked out and headed back home after a long successful day of shopping.

I walked to the back where the guest house was and flopped on to the bed. My hormones were all over the place.

I went into my dresser and pulled out a vibrator that I had purchased. Shit, I haven't had sex in months and I'm single. Something had to get me off.

I turned it on but it soon went dead.

"Knock, knock." Aunt Heather said walking in causing me to jump.

"Oh you scared me. I didn't know you had walked in."

"I was just letting you know that dinner was ready."

"Oh okay, cool. I'll be down in a sec. I just need to get out these clothes." I lied.

She walked out of the room and I let out a relieving sigh that she didn't spot my vibrator.

"Need some batteries for that?" She asked as she peeped her head back around.

"Huh?" I was like a deer caught in head lights.

She simply laughed it off and walked from the room. I quickly put the damn thing away.

*** It will be a book two of ZIPS ***