TWENTY-FIVE: East Atlanta

Atlanta, Georgia ...

QUINTON

I'm back in my stomping grounds and I couldn't feel any better. Kylie, Erin and I stepped off the plane and things felt like they were turning around. I looked over at Kylie holding Erin as she was wrapped in her Burberry blanket with her initials in it.

Kylie was sexy as fuck with her Balmain jeans and shirt to match with her Louis Vuitton purse and Burberry baby sack in her hand.

"I got that bae, get in." I said as I took the bag and Erin from her arms. I strapped her in and jumped in the driver seat of the GWagon.

"Home?" Kylie said as she looked over grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, home we go.. East Atlanta."

When we got to the house I unpacked everything while Kylie took care of our princess Erin.

"Were going to paint this room a nice purple color." Kylie said as I sat Erin in her crib.

"Purple is fine. Anything for you two. But what you wanna do? Tonight I'm gone be tied up with ZIPS."

She sighed. "I'm fine, I'm gonna do a little writing in my journal while she sleeps then prepare dinner. I was thinking about making a crawfish pasta."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her ass a squeeze. "Alright. Well I'm bout' to go. You need anything?"

"Some dick." Kylie mumbled.

"Come again?" I laughed.

"Hurry back." She said then kissed me.

********************

It was 12:00pm when I made it to ZIPS.

Tonight Gucci Mane was here celebrating since he just got out.

I'm thinking about expanding my building since its become so popular. Everyone was standing shoulder to shoulder. ZIPS was already a huge two story club but I needed even more space.

"Guwap, what's good mane."

I dapped him as he came through the door. "Heading over to your VIP section. I appreciate you rentin yo' section out to me, showin love cause you know I just got out and everything."

"Man its no problem. Go head and enjoy yourself. I won't hold you up."

I had hired two more girls name Zeya and Mimi to work as bartenders with Lele. My bar was one big circle in the middle of the club but it had three different stations. I had big Mike working the door and Winston handled all business calls. I just come by to show my face. I basically become part of the party once I step through the doors.

I went over to the upstairs part where one of the glass VIP rooms was and joined Dex and Rachel, JT and Teeka.

"Where is my damn friend Kylie at?" Rachel's drunk ass yelled.

"Home where she needs to be with Erin." I said sipping my Henny.

"Red alert." Dex whispered.

I saw Tasha walking up and I knew this wasn't good.

"Whats up Qu, you back?" She asked standing over me.

"Yeah." I stretched out sipping my drink.

"Can I talk to you alone?" She said annoyed.

"Talk.."

"I'm pregnant Quinton."

Everyone stopped and looked at Tasha and so did I.

"You what?" I asked still not believing what the fuck I just heard.

"You heard me, I'm pregnant."

I got up, sat my drink down and pulled her out the back of the club.

"Don't act surprise now. You looked me in the eye while we were doing it and said that you wanted to me have your baby." She cried.

"That was just me talking. The sex was good. That don't mean I actually wanted you to get pregnant."

"Wait a minute, it takes two to have a baby. What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I can't take another child. I just got back with Kylie. Why you just telling me this?"

"Because i didn't think you were gonna drop me for her. The plan was to tell you when you got back."

"Tasha, come here." I said as I dried her eyes. I had love for her but I knew with out a doubt I didn't want such a responsibility with her.

"I'll see you around Quinton. Take care." She said as she walked down the alley.

I gotta learn to keep my shit in my pants.

I needed to talk to Rachel and Teeka alone. I knew they were going to tell Kylie what Tasha said with no hesitation. Better yet, I'll tell her myself. I'm just tired of breaking her heart.

I sighed. "Maybe this is a sign that I need to get my ass home." And with that being said, I jumped into my car and sped off.

********************

KYLIE

"Yes girl she just walked up and said it. JT, Dex and everyone else was around. But don't say anything about it. Wait and see how long he's going to hold off about telling you." Rachel said over the phone.

I heard the bedroom door open and I hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Qu asked.

"Your mom. She was checking on me and the baby."

"Hmm, I'm about to take a quick shower shawty."

"Okay. Erin's asleep so keep the noise down."

Thirty minutes later Q stepped out the bathroom and his caramel skin glistened from the water droplets. My eyes roamed his body.

"Don't even think about it. I'm tired as hell."

"What? I'm getting ready for bed too." I laughed. Quinton already know I stay ready for a round or two.

After he put on his boxers he climbed into bed and pulled me in his arms.

"I love you Kylie. No matter how much I may fuck up. Just understand that I try to be good to you." He said then kissed my forehead.

I knew he was talking about the Tasha situation. I wasn't even angry at him. I took him back after their phase and this all came with it. I just have to suck it up for the sake of Erin.