SIXTEEN

Vote & comment, please.

KYLIE

As I'm sitting in the Rover waiting on Qu I see a Van pull to the other end of the alley. I thought nothing of it. But I did hit the lock button. I continued to read my twitter timeline.

Minutes later a man walked up to my window. He knocked two times with his knuckles. He's crazy if he thinks I'll open this door.

"Speak." I simply said.

"Is the owner inside?"

"Yeah he's in there. Take the front." I said through the glass.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I can't really you."

I cracked the window a bit. "I said take the front."

"Oh okay, thanks a lot." He said and walked off.

When I directed my attention back to the front, I saw a heavy set looking guy creeping to the window with a ski mask and huge gun in his hand! I tried crossing over to the driver side to start the car but he busted the window with a gun and grabbed me roughly by the hair.

"QUINTON HELP!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. Sadly he couldn't hear me.

I kicked, screamed and still tried to yell as he covered my mouth. I bit his hand one good time. He lefted his hand and smacked me with the back of it sending me to the ground. I hit my head mighty hard on the slab so it was only a matter of time before I black out. The guy covered my face and drug me down me to the van and threw me in. I felt the van take off hitting every single bump in the street.

I laid there praying for my life and safety. I just hope Qu comes and save me. Eventually, everything gradually became blurry to me. I felt myself fading away.

I woke up when the guy finally snatched the mask off my face.

"Where are you taking me?" I said. The van suddenly came to a halt. "Where are we!" I cried. I looked down to see that my hands and ankles were tied tight together.

I wiggled trying to break loose but I had no hope. He put the mask back over my face as he picked me up carrying me out the van.

"Hurry and get her inside." A voice said.

My heart was beating crazy fast. I just knew they were going to kill me.

QUINTON

"What we gonna do man? We gotta make a move." JT said.

We sat around in the trap as I thought long and hard as to who the fuck could have her. Thoughts ran through my head and anger came over me.

"Shut the fuck up! If I knew who had her don't you think I'll be out ready to kill these niggas!" I yelled.

"Calm down slime!" Dex yelled pulling me back down on the sofa. "Who do you think would want some get back on us?"

"Man we killed Rico and Mitch." I rubbed my face.

"Probably Mitch's brother. I'm the one who found Mitch as a connect. Fatal move because the nigga brother never liked me after I fucked his baby moms." JT said.

"You know where this nigga be?" I asked slowly raising my head to look him in the eye.

"Nah. His everything hard to touch." JT stated.

"What's the niggas name?" I questioned.

"Guss." JT and Dex said in unison.

Out of nowhere, my phone began to ring. I looked at the screen to see a restricted caller.

I answered..

"Baby? Baby! Its me, Kylie." She yelled through the phone sounding worried.

JT and Dex ran over to hear as I put it on speaker.

"Qu I hated to do this my man but I had to out of the death of my brother." The male voice spoke over the phone.

I looked at JT and Dex and shook my head. I knew exactly who this was.

"Give me my girl back before---"

"Before you what.. kill me?" He laughed. "Since I feel bad for you and the helpless bitch I'll make you a deal. I want $500,000.00 in my hand in 72 hours. To make sure everything's legit, come alone. I'll be at bridge over the MLK canal at 12. If you don't show, well I'll get a few of the boys to run a train on sweet babe over here and put her six feet under while her ass is still alive. But if you do, you'll get her unharmed in exchange of the five hundred g's. You're a business man.. So what do you say?"

My hands tighten around the phone.

"I'll have your money. Just let me speak to Kylie."

"Quinton, I love you. You hear?"

My heart crumbled into a million of pieces.

"I love you more. I'm gonna get you back bae. I promise you everything gone be fine. We gone be straight. Me, you and the little one."

"Promise me you finish after this is all over."

"You got my word."

After that the call disconnected. My whole world was crashing down on me. We were just getting back on track now here this come. I'm getting my shit together once I deal with this, no doubt.