TWENTY-FOUR

KYLIE

So today is my first day home with Erin and my first time seeing Quinton in months. Things were pretty awkward between us because I was still in love with him.

I sat on my bed as I fed Erin her bottle. Quinton sat on his phone in the chair.

"So how are we gonna go about with this? Your gonna come visit her every month or two?" I asked

"No because you coming back to Atlanta."

"I can't pick up and leave."

"Why not? You did it before."

"Let's just drop this okay. I got my mind made up." I said as I rolled my eyes and continued to feed Erin.

"How about you hold your daughter while I take a shower." I said as I walked over to him.

"Here, put the phone down.. Hold her head like this and place the other one here." I said as I fixed his position.

"My princess, Erin." He smiled.

I knew I couldn't keep him away from his baby. I mean, its wrong. Plus I can't raise her without him. What else was I suppose to do? He has a girlfriend back in Atlanta waiting on him.

"Tell me about you Quinton. Are you and Tasha happy?" I asked kind of hurt. I wanted him all to myself.

"I rather not speak on it because its not important."

QUINTON

Tasha was a nice girl. She was full of energy, loving and fun to be around but she just wasn't Kylie. With Kylie is where my heart is. I wish she could understand.

"Why you so concerned?" I asked looking up from Erin.

"I mean if I would have asked to marry you then move someone in months later then I'm pretty sure you'll be concerned as well." She explained.

"Let's get this straight, I didn't move her in. We're just seeing each other."

"You can run that bullshit to someone else. I know better." Kylie said.

I stood up and placed Erin into the crib. I turned to face Kylie.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

She laid back on the bed and folded her arms over her chest.

"Of course I love you. It pains me to know that your seeing someone else." She stated. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

I laid next to her and pulled her in my embrace.

"The feeling is mutual then." I simply said. "Now stop crying." I kissed her forehead then lips.

"Stop Quinton. All you going to do is go back to Atlanta and be with her."

"I'll end that right now if it means getting you back. Kylie I want to spend the rest of my days with you."

I looked Kylie deep into her eyes. This wasn't a joking matter and I wanted her to see how serious I was.

"So you're saying you'll call her up right now and tell her its over just to be with me?"

"Just to be with you and Erin."

KYLIE

This was a lot to take in. Its kind of fucked up but he was mine to begin with. I wanted to be happy again

Without saying another word he pulled out his phone and called her up.

"Tasha? Look I need to talk to you."

He placed the phone on speaker.

"What is it?"

"I been thinking and I can't do this. I love Kylie and I want to fully be apart of my baby girl's life. We talked about it and were thinking about getting back together. In other words, were done."

"I knew you would do me this." She laughed a bit. I could hear sniffing as if she was sucking up tears.

Quinton was pretty harsh but it had to be done.

"No hard feelings man. Take care." He said then hung up.

I slapped him up side the head. "Take care? You trying to leave some hope huh? Delete and block the number now."

He shook his head and blocked the number.

"But aye.. If you put your hands on me again, you gone be swallowing your fucking teeth." He said then kissed me.

Was it bad that what he said turned me on?

I rolled over and climbed on top of him ready to give him a piece of what he's been missing.

"Monica was probably good, and Tasha shit was most likely straight. But this Kylie and I wanna remind you how grade A my shit is." I said as I sucked on his neck.

"The baby in here though Kylie."

"Ugh, fuck. I got you later." I said then nibbled on him ear before standing.

"Tomorrow you flying out with me?" He asked as he sat up waiting on an answer.

I looked at him as I thought about it.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I could feel that grown man getting excited.

"Help me pack." I said then kissed his lips.

*knock, knock*

"Come in." I yelled as I moved off Quinton's lap.

"I came to steal Erin." Macey said as she tip toed over and picked her up.

When the door closed, I looked over at Quinton with a smirk.

"I'm bout to beat this pussy up girl."