TEN

A week later..

|QUINTON|

Kylie had me wrapped around her finger at this point. And just a week ago we decided to make things official. I meant it when I said I think I love her. Hell, it surprised me.

Today I wanted her to meet the most important person to me.. My aunt Sandra Dee.

"Kylie bae, you ready?" I yelled down the hall.

"Yeah, come help me into my shoes."

I walked into the room to see her wearing a black Chanel dress that I had purchased for her. Beautiful was an understatement for how outstanding she looked.

"We gotta hurry." I said grabbing her waist from behind.

"How's my hair?" She asked.

"Its beautiful. Now let's go."

"Okay Quinton, shit. I need to find my purse."

"You know what you need?"

"What?" She asked placing Mac lipstick on to her lips.

"This dick."

"I know.. Maybe when we get back." She said as she grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

I knew I had found myself a keeper.

*********************

|KYLIE|

I was nervous the whole ride to Qu's mother/ aunt's house. What if she doesn't like me.

I held onto his hand as we approached the door.

"Don't be nervous bae." He said giving me a kiss to the forehead.

"Heyyy " she smiled letting us in.

"Mama this my girl, Kylie. Kylie this is my first lady, Aunt Sandra." Qu laughed.

"Its nice to finally meet you." I spoke giving her a hug.

"I've heard a lot about you and let me just say, he's 24 and has never not once brought anyone around."

"Oh really. I am honored to be the first." I said.

"Please, sit."

I sat next to Qu on the sofa and crossed my legs at the ankle.

"You have a lovely home."

"Thank you. I made Qu move out and get him a new place and give this one to me three years ago. I was in love with it!"

"What's for dinner?" Qu asked.

"Roasted potatoes, green beans and brisket."

"That sounds good." I smiled.

It was nice being around normal people for a change. My family was nuts and I barely went around.

We sat at the table enjoying the meal in silence. That's until Ms. Sandra spoke up.

"Kylie is your family from here?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh, where's your parents?"

"Around.." I said.

"She's not that close with them. Her grandmother raised her." Quinton spoke up.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. Qu rubbed my back.

"No, I'm fine."

"Kylie, I apologize."

"You're fine."

"Dessert anyone?" His aunt said switching the subject.

"Nah, its getting late and we should be heading out." Qu said rising from the table.

"Well it was nice meeting you."

"Nice meeting you too. Thanks for the meal."

"Anytime. You two be safe, you hear?"

"We will." Qu yelled backing from the driveway.

Qu looked over to me as he rode down the street.

"Remember what you said before we left the house?"

I laughed. "Nope."

"I'll refresh your memory."

Soon as we walked through the door I attacked him. I didn't give him a chance to make it past the living room. I wanted him right then and there.

As I'm on my knees unbuckling his pants, he heard his phone vibrating in his pocket. I pulled it out and answered only because it said Monica.

Rachel warned me about this.

"Hello!" I said standing to my feet. Qu pulled up his pants.

"Where's Quinton?"

"Why are you calling his phone? Who are you?"

"His baby mama bitch."

I paused for a second and through the phone into the wall shattering the screen.

"Man what the fuck wrong with you girl!" He pushed me against the wall.

"You got a baby mama, Q? What the fuck!"

"That's old news. She pregnant and I'm not even sure if its mine?"

"You not sure? Who is she?" I cried.

"She's a nobody. I'm with you, fuck her."

"No! You lied to me. I give you yet another chance and you manage to still fuck up. Is there anymore surprises?"

"You over reacting. Calm down!" Q yelled. His face was turning red.

"Fuck you!" I cocked back punching him as hard as I could possible do.

He paused as he examined the blood leaking from his eye.

Without saying a word he ran over to me slapping me to the floor with the back of his hand.

I laid there in pain and disbelief.

"Oh my god, Kylie."

"Get out! Get away from me! Don't touch me Qu!" I screamed in tears. Blood covered the floor.

"Baby.." He begged.

"Get out before I call the police." I was beyond hurt.

With out another word he left. I sat there for awhile before getting up and taking a look in the mirror..

My nose was busted, my eye was forming a black ring.

I went and got soap and a scrubber trying to get the blood out the carpet.

As I scrubbed the scene replayed in my head and anger filled my heart. I threw the scrubber and cried.

"How could he?" I thought.