TWENTY-ONE: Hello, Boston

KYLIE

I stepped off the plane and I could not believe it. I was really in Boston. I didn't have a single bag with me. I left everything behind in Georgia.. even Quinton. I would be starting fresh here in Boston with my mother's sister, Heather.

"Kyyyylie!" I seen my aunt waving with my two other cousins.

"Hey you guys. I haven't seen you in years!" I said.

Last time I seen my cousins Macey and Sasha was back in high school.

"Its great that you're back Kylie." Macey spoke.

"Yeah its great having you back." Sasha joined in.

"Let's go, your uncle is in the car waiting."

I took one good look around. I let out a relieving sigh. "Helloo Boston." I smiled.

Everything here was so different. The buildings, the people, the accents and everything. I think I'll enjoy life anyway from drugs, murder and crime.

We pulled up to my aunt's home and it was beautiful. Just as big and beautiful as Quinton's home. The only difference was, legal hard earned money bought it.

I walked in and the smell of food hit my nose.

"I'll show you to the guest house out back." My aunt said.

You guys have a house just for your guest? What is this.. A bed and breakfast?" I laughed.

"No, its your new home." She said as we passed the pool house and pool. There was actually a little house in their back yard.

I opened the door and it was nice!

"This is better than my old apartment back in Atlanta."

"And you can stay here for as long as you like. I know once the baby come, you'll want more space."

"Oh no. This is fine. But I don't want to be a burden so its just until I find a job and I'm up on my feet. But thanks for taking me in at such short notice. I really appreciate i Aunt Heather."

"Aw girl, you're family. It was nothing. Now make yourself at home. Dinner is at seven. It has clothes in the dresser." Heather said before leaving out the door.

I looked around examining my new home. The house was very spacious. It was a two bed, one in a half bath, with a nice kitchen and laundry room.

I went into the bedroom to find some changing clothes. Quinton appeared in the back of my mind. A tear slipped from my eye as I thought about how he'll miss out on his child.

He wasn't going to be here to witness her or him entering the world, their first footsteps or words. It was a hard decision moving away. And I know every child needs both a mother and father but Quinton had a lot to think about.

Living out here will give me the opportunity of so much more than Atlanta has to offer anyway. Only down fall there was is that I'll be away from Quinton. He had just proposed two days ago. But I guess it didn't mean a thing since he slept with Monica the very next day. Lucky me. God makes no mistakes though.

"You okay, Kylie?" Sasha asked standing in the door.

I didn't even notice I was still crying or that she was standing there.

"Yeah of course. It had some dust and it was messing with my nose. When I sneeze my eyes tear up." I lied quickly.

"Cool. I was just checking on you. I always hated in back here because it far off and lonely." Sasha smiled.

"Oh I'm fine. I was just changing into something more comfortable then I was coming to join you guys for dinner.

"Splendid." She said and left from the room.

My family in Boston was totally different from the ones in East Atlanta. I remember the days they called us "the country cousins" because of our accents.

**********************

QUINTON

"Man she's gone. She didn't pack a bag, take the ring or nothing. I haven't even spoken to her." I explained to Dex.

I was really going through it. Once again I let a hoe fuck up a good thing. But honestly, it was my fault. I am the one to blame. All I had to simply do is stop by, make sure Monica was good and get the hell out of dodge.

"Kylie probably just staying a couple of days. You really think she'll keep away from you while she's pregnant? Come on man, let's be real. What woman wants to be pregnant and alone? Its her hormones that got her overreacting." Dex preached.

"My nigga..slime. Listen to me. She's in fucking got damn Boston. Man I lost her. She won't even answer my calls."

"We taking your ass out to tonight. Matter fact we gone be apart of the party at ZIPS tonight. Strippers gone be there too. Oh yeah, its up."

To be ahunnit' a million strippers could be ready to suck me off the socket but I still wouldn't feel any better about the situation. Nothing beats coming home to something you know is yours. Losing Kylie was basically taking a major L.