FOURTEEN

That next morning while Kylie was sleep I easier from under. I had to go over and talk to Monica.

I got dressed and pulled off in the Range started for her house.

*knock, knock*

Monica soon came to the door with a robe on and her hair was wet. I'm guessing she was in the shower.

"Hey Q."

I walked pass her taking a seat on the sofa.

"We need to talk." I said getting to the point.

"About?" She took a seat across from me.

"This baby. I mean, I don't even know if you actually pregnant for me."

"You are the only person I've been with Quinton! You know this baby is yours."

Me and Monica were once in a long term relationship. But I fucked up when I cheated. She had her dirt and skeletons in the closet but I honestly did her wrong.

"How far along are you man?" I rubbed my head. This shit was taking me too fast.

"Four weeks. You would know if you return my calls. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. Be a father and come."

"You know I can't do that."

"Why! Your bitch got you tripping on me? You must be talking about the girl from the club. Tell lil mama she gone have to respect that I'm carrying your child."

Knowing I got this bitch pregnant sickens me. I wanted no dealings with her.

"Refer to her as a bitch again, Monica.."

"Get the fuck Qu. I can see now you'll be a piss poor father."

I was seconds away from sleeping this hoe. I had to keep my composure. I simply rose from the couch and left.

KYLIE

I was bored and called Rachel over to chill. Now that I'm pregnant, it was no more clubs and drinking.

"Kylie your gaining weight."

"I am not. Well I may be. I've been getting good."

" hey, did you two talk about the Monica situation?"

"Uhm, sort of. He's getting a test when she has it."

"The night someone pushed you at zips... That was her. I'm knowing she's enjoying the fact that she's pregnant simply because she dislikes you."

"You think she was already pregnant when I hit her?"

"Probably. Its a possibility. Where is Q anyway?"

Come to think about it, I wasn't sure where he went.

"Probably with the guys or at ZIPS."

"Kylie he may still be seeing this girl."

"Rachel please I'm pregnant and I don't need--"

I stopped myself remembering I didn't break the news to anyone yet.

"Are you out of your mind? Your sleeping with this guy and having unprotected sex? Kylie, he already has a baby on the way and you get yourself knocked up? Wow.."

"I don't need you judging me! I'm grown and its my business."

"You're right. Its up to you to handle. I'm leaving."

Rachel got up and walked out slamming the door. Well this was great. Rachel puts a bunch of shit in my head to change my mind on him. But remembering back, she did have a crush on him.

I balled up on the leather couch and cried. Maybe I did screw up by sleeping with him, moving in and getting pregnant. As the thoughts filled my head, I drifted off to sleep.

QUINTON

I walked in the house and it was two in the morning.

"Kylie what you doin sleep on the couch?" I asked.

"Where have you been?"

"You know where I been. Handling business at ZIPS."

"You fucking Monica?"

"What?"

"Don't play with me, are you fucking her.. Or anybody?"

I just walked in the door and Kylie was making my blood boil already. I took a seat next to her.

"Me and Monica been done! Where you getting this shit from?"

She looked away and I knew it was something she wasn't telling me.

"I'm going to bed Qu. Goodnight."

Kylie walked off and headed up the stairs. Every day it was something new. I needed a brake.

I took a quick shower then slipped next to Kylie in the bed. I held her tight while rubbing her stomach.

"I love you Kylie. You have nothing to worry about." I assured her.

"I love you too Quinton Carter."