SEVEN

Later that night at ZIPS..

KYLIE

Once again I was at club ZIPS. I wasn't too upset about them dragging me out again because I wanted to see Qu. But sadly, he was no where in sight.

"I need a drink." I said over the music. I made my way to the bar.

"Hipnotic." I said. "Matter fact, I'll take the bottle."

"Easy little lady. That's eighty bucks though." The old guy said as he passed me the bottle. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh hi. Its you again!" A perky voice said.

The liquor was getting to me. I could feel the alcohol buzz.

"Oh yeah, your the girl from the Bebe dressing room."

"Yeah it's my 21st birthday. My section is right over there where that fine ass guy is standing." She pointed.

I looked to the direction she was pointing and it was Qu who she referred to as fine ass. My heart fell into my ass.

"Oh that's your guy?" I asked trying to get some information.

"Nah, he flirted on me and called asking could he see me afterwards. He even gave me the section to night." She laughed. "He said it was on him."

I had heard enough. "Will you excuse me."

I walked over to Qu.

"Hey." I spat. He turned around and his eyes widened.

"What you doing out?"

"This section was all on you huh? I see ya' Quinton."

I started to walk off but he grabbed me. "Say, what's your problem girl?"

I looked at his hand as he had a tight grip around my arm.

"Nothing. Enjoy the Lil piece of ass you'll be getting afterwards. You a joke." I said as I snatched away and walked off.

I had something up my sleeve. I walked back over to my girls ready to cut up.

"Get up bitches, let's dance." Rachel and Teeka did just that as Cut it played.

As I'm moving my body to the music with my drink in my hand, a cute guy starts dancing on me. I looked over to see I had Qu's attention.

"Bingo." I laughed.

I didn't stop him as he danced with me. I started throwin' it back.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

"Kylie."

"Who you come with?"

"My girls."

"Cool shit, you ain't gotta' man, do ya'?" He asked turning me to face him.

I continued to dance. "Nah." I sipped my drink.

"Let's move to an area not so crowded." He grabbed my hips.

Before I could take another step, there was Qu.

"What's good my man." He dapped the guy.

"Qu, my dawg'.. Whats up?"

"What you doin' bruh?" Qu questioned.

"Chillin'"

"Nah, this here mine." He grabbed me.

"Quinton get off me." I pushed him causing him to only hold on to me tighter.

"Its a problem my dawg?" The guy asked stepping up.

"Nah, but it can be." Qu suddenly flashed his gun.

The guy backed off.

"All that nigga, yeah." "Let's go." Qu demanded and brought me out the club.

"What the fuck is your problem!" I yelled.

"You just gone disrespect me in my face, in my own shit!"

"Ya' girl told me about you. Don't play innocent. You fuckin' around and I'm not with the shits."

"Man that's nothing. I was just being friendly with people who show up. Strictly business."

"Oh planning to be with her after the club is business too, huh? Save it. I'm going home." I walked off. Qu had another thing coming if he thought I would believe that bullshit he called himself feeding me. But at the same time he wasn't my boyfriend so I couldn't be upset. I just had to charge it to the game.

QUINTON

I fucked up. Kylie was a cool ass female and I was fucking up. But by me being a man with pride, I shook it off and acted as if it didn't fuck with a nigga. It was probably best anyway.

I looked up and seen the chick Treasure coming towards me as I stood out the club.

"Ready to go so I can take care of you daddy?"

Her hand traveled down to my dick and she rubbed it. Who was I to turn down some ass? I was single and did as I pleased so I couldn't trip over that girl.

******************

Four days later

KYLIE

"Girl so you mean to tell me y'all haven't talked?" Rachel cried over the phone.

"After that night I'm guessing that was it." I said as I wrote in my journal.

"Girl look here, fuck him okay? I hope that pussy he got was worth it. Don't you let this get you down because I set up these blind dates and I have a good feeling this time."

I was hurt considering the fact that I gave the mingling thing a try again after awhile with Qu. And for him to drop me like that did me something.

Rachel was the worst match maker ever though. She once set me up a blind date and let's just say, it didn't go swell.

"Me and blind dates are ov--"

I was cut off as my buzzer buzzed.

"I'll talk to you later girl."

I jogged over to the door as there he was.

"What are you doing here Quinton?"

"Kylie I fucked up."

"You damn right you did."

"Just hear me out." He pleaded.

"You had your chance. Goodbye!" And with that being sad I slammed the door.