TWENTY

QUINTON

I woke up with a massive headache. As I looked around, I noticed I wasn't in my bedroom. I looked around to see Kylie but instead it was Monica. Suddenly the events of last night jogged my memory.

"Fuck." I said as I reached for my jeans and shirt.

"Where's my phone Monica?" I said hitting her with a pillow.

I tend to not think straight when I'm under the gun or in other words, just plain out ready to fuck somethin'.

"Its right here. Your girl called last night too."

I looked at her. "Tell me you didn't answer my phone?"

"I think she needs to know about us."

"Us? What us? There is no damn us, Monica. I got you pregnant before she was in the picture and that was it! What the fuck man." I pasted the room.

I'm knowing Kylie is fucking done with my ass. Its like a damn roller coaster with this relationship and every time its me fucking up.

I could just shoot this bitch Monica in between her fucking eyes the way I'm feeling.

"Quinton why don't you love me?" She questioned grabbing onto my arm.

"Me and you history. I knew I shouldn't have shown a snack bitch like you any sympathy. The baby out the picture so don't you ever in your life call my phone again." I spat as I shoved her into the wall.

"Go to hell! You whore."

"What?"

"I feel sorry for Kylie. Your just gonna break the poor kids heart."

I looked over to her and thought about knocking her ass out. But its like god him self held me back.

I walked out her house with intentions on never speaking to her again and explaining this to Kylie.

As I'm dailing her number, it takes me straight to voice mail. She must've blocked my number. Maybe I needed to wait to get home and talk to her. It'll give her time to cool off.

I parked the car in the garage and raced to the bedroom.

"Kylie! Where you at girl?" I yelled out.

It was just my luck to see that she wasn't her. I walked over to the bed to find the ring I had given her and a note.

"You've really out done yourself Quinton. But by time you read this, itll be too late. I'll be on my plane heading to Boston to reunite with my aunt and the rest of my family. I just hope it was all worth losing your own family this time. Take care."

My heart was shattered. Just that quick I lost everything... AGAIN.