THIRTEEN

*** I apologize for the short chapters ***

QUINTON

When Kylie agreed to move in, I was the happiest man ever.

"Now that I'm living here were gonna add a little woman's touch to the house." She wrapped her arms around me kissing my chin since she was only 5'3 and I stood 6'2.

"Don't you put no pink shit in here."

"I will if I want." She walked off.

I slapped her ass and it jiggled as she walked. Man my baby was bad.

My phone suddenly began to ring.

"What's good Dex?"

"We got em'." He simply said.

I knew it was show time.

"I'm on the way." I hung up

"Bae." I called out walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, you gotta go. I heard."

"I'm coming back. I just need to handle something." I kissed her forehead and headed out.

I hate to leave Kylie but business is business and it all had to be handled.

*******************

"Money making Mitch." I laughed.

"Man fuck you." He spit up blood.

"You thought we wouldn't catch up with you huh?"

I looked over at Rico as he was tied up.

"Qu, my main man." I mocked his Spanish accent. "Remember those words?" I began to get angry.

"Gone kill me. You bad Qu." He pressured.

I looked back and forth to Rico and Mitch then to Dex and gave him a smile.

Dex disappeared then returned to with room with a chain saw, gun, knife and JT had my pit bull in his hand.

"Pick your poison." I smirked.

"Fuck you." Rico spit on my face.

I kicked the shit out him.

"Ennie, Minnie, miney, moe, kill a snitch, slit his throat.." I sung joking. This is the consequences when you fuck with us.

"Man Q spare the niggas." JT laughed.

"Why? This nigga had it out for us."

"I got this." Dex stepped in.

He shot Rico in the shoulder, and I cut Mitch's legs off with the chain saw. After that JT let the dog have em.

We burned another bando once again.

It was time for me to get home to my baby, Kylie.

I walked in the door and headed for the kitchen.

I looked in the refrigerator to see a box of take out that had a sticky note on it. "This is dinner." It read. I shook my head and jogged up the stairs.

I walked in to see Kylie folding clothes.

"Baby." I grabbed her waist.

She moved away and didn't say a word.

"Stop actin' and come here." I said and grabbed her.

"Where you been?" She asked.

"Out."

"Doing what Quinton!"

I noticed she only called me Quinton when she's upset or if I'm putting that pressure on her.

"I was out with the boys. We were at Zips." I lied.

"You're lying. Me and Teeka went up there." She folded her arms. "So are you ready to till me where you really been?"

"You act like a nigga was out cheating, fuck." I said as I pulled my shoes off.

"Did I ever say that Qu? What if something happens to you? Wha-- what will I do?" She said as a tear fell.

I got up and hugged her. "I'm good bae. I told you I'm not going anywhere. Stop tripping." I kissed her lips.

"Promise me you're gonna leave the streets alone."

I took my shirt off and paused. "What?"

"Promise me."

"Yeah, I promise." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Maybe your baby will change your mind." She said tossing me a pregnancy test.

My heart skipped a beat, my hands began to sweat and I couldn't say a thing. I stared at Kylie in the eyes.

"I'm pregnant, Quinton."

"I promise you and my child I'll do better." I said hugging her.

The scariest shit ever is knowing you may have two babies on the way. I had two things to do. Man up and see what was up with Monica.