Chapter 2

"So if you complete the problem in this method it will be quicker and simpler." My calculus teacher explained. It was pretty easy if you just think about it, but I guess some students in this class just don't think... like at all.

"Do any of you have any questions before I dismiss you?" My teacher asked.

"Yeah actually...." some guy in the back of the class says while the whole class turns to see who dares to keep them in class longer than needed to ask a question "Umm ... you k-know what I-I get it now. N-Never mind." I think that poor boy finally got the daggers everyone was sending his way and decided to shut up.

"Well ok then class you are dismissed" Mr. Brown said while everyone rushed out without a second glanced.

I was walking towards my locker and I was hearing whispers everywhere. I just hope it isn't about my glasses.
What! I'm a nerd I am not up to date with the hot new gossip. But for sure my best friend Michelle is. She more socially active than me by like a lot .

I got to my locker put my calculus books in there and grabbed my wallet to buy lunch.

Right when I was going to close my locker someone did it for me. I was so scared by the sudden action that I squealed and jumped back.

I looked at who did it and of course it had to be the B.I.T.C.H crew.
Oh ! The B.I.T.C.H crew is a group of girls that "rule" the school. More like you tournament the school but pick your choice.

That clever nickname was made up by my best friend's imagination. See if you put the first letters of the names together in the right order you can spell "bitch".

Their names are Brianna, Isabelle,Teresa, Clea, and Heather.
But today it was only their "leader" Brianna and her tag-along Isabella.

"Hello! Earth to Nerd I am talking to you!" she yelled at my face.

"Really? I didn't realize." I said back to her.

"Who do you think you're talking to! " she said coming closer to me .

"Well you of course." I mumbled so she couldn't hear me.

"You know what, let's go Izzy I got bored of her already! " she said taking a step back but our eyes never left each other's.

I swear if looks could kill I would be 6 feet under right now.

After that encounter you bet I am hungry so I buy a hot dog and a water bottle. I head over to my table that up against the wall I lean on it and start eating.

"Ahhhh!!!"

"Ahhhh!!"

"Holy Shit! Michelle you scared the crap out of me" I yelled at my best friend.

Meet my best friend since birth, Michelle Taylor.

"OH MY HOLY FUCKING GOD ! CAMI! " she said while taking a seat in front of me on the other side of the table.

"OMG IT JUST ...ITS JUST ...OMG!"  she whispered yelled while placing her hands on the table and leaning towards me like a mad woman .

"What? What happened, Michelle? But first calm down cause you look and sound like you've been taking drugs, finished it, and your dealer won't give you anymore!" She looked at me dumbfounded.