Chapter 16

We drove for about 30 minutes. When we finally got there it was beautiful.

We where on a little hill with a breath taking view off the sunset. There was a blanket on the grass under a cherry blossoms tree with a picnic basket next to it. There was also candles on the side.

"This is beautiful, Nick! Did you do this yourself cause I am really impressed?" He nodded and lead me to the picnic blacket and we sat down.

"This view is so breath taking!" Wow the sunset was so beautiful. It was a variety of different colors.

"Yup, the view is something." I turned to look at him and he was looking at me. Damn this boy he was talking about me! Aww how sweet and cheesy. "Stop being so cheesy Nick!" I said while gently slapping his shoulder in a totally playful manner.

"Well who has to be cheesy when they are speaking from the heart." He said while scooting closer to me. I was blushing to me I bet my face looks like a fucking tomato.

"You're very cute when you blush." Nick confessed while touching my cheek with the back of his hand.

"I like your hair today." I announced. What is wrong with me. I need to die after that. Who just says that out of no where.

"What?!" He said with a chuckle. "Well, you where giving me all these compliments and I felt the need to say something to make you feel good about yourself too."

"All I need is you to be next to me and I will feel 10 times better about myself to have such beauty at my grasp."

I laughed. "Seriously Nick! I didn't know cheese was on the menu." Gosh he needed to stop. "Oh speaking of menu..." He turned around and got the basket of food while placing it in front of us.

"Tonight for the entrée we have a homemade Caesar Salad with the side of fruit salad and for desert there would be a wonderful store bought apple pie." Nick announced with a French accent.

"Wow, sounds fancy." We ate in peace while looking at the sunset. We talked for what seemed hours and it was perfect.

It was getting dark and Nick turned on all the candles and a few light that just made this place light up.

It was so romantic.

POW!!

"HOLY SHIT!! Nick what the FUCK was that!!" I asked and turned to Nick only to see him already at his feet.

"Come on Camila we have to get out of here!" He said while giving me his hand. And looking behind me with a worried expression.

"You aren't going anywhere, Matty." An unfamiliar voice said from behind me. It was a very built guy... like when I say built I mean it. This guy was huge and had all sorts of tattoos on his arms. I noticed a silver gun on his left hand.

Wait why the hell did this guy just call Nick, Matty no one calls him that.

Nick pushed me behind him for protection. He gave the strange man a mean glare. "Go and run to the car I will meet you there let me take care of this guy." Nick instructed me.

"No! Are you crazy! I am not leaving you alone!" I couldn't leave him alone with this guy.

"If I where you I would listen to him princess. I wouldn't want to hurt you....Or would I?" He took a step towards me and tucked a hair behind my ear and I just shivered in disgust.

Before I knew it Nick had already punch the guy and send him flying. My Nick. Did That. It was Hot.

So not the time.