Chapter 27

My leg didn't hurt at all due to all the pain killers Sebastian made them give me.We where on our way to the car when we hear some gun shots.

"You know there's other weapons other than guns." I say to myself but I guess the boys heard me.

"Yeah but other weapons don't kill you easier." Stephan said with a smirk on his face.

"Just get in the car smart ass." We all hopped in and drove off. "What are we going to do? And also where are we going?"

"Well, looks like we're going to have to change our names, looks, and move to another town maybe even state." Sam said and I start laughing. "HaHaHa! See this is why I like you Sam. You're so funny." I say between laughs.

"We're not kidding." They all said in sync. "What did I say about that. And there's no way I can just pick up everything and leave." I can't just go like nothing happened.

"Why not? You're mom and sister already did. But obviously they had help from the government and we don't be you know same thing." Sebastian pointed out.

"That's different." I know my sister and mom left but that was for their safety.

"No it's not. We called our FBI friend to help them and keep them safe, they where okay with that and honestly they are not gonna stop until they have you. You have grown to be quite the solider." Stephan said.

"I didn't mean to! I was trying to protect myself. How was I supposed to know that by doing that I would attract the attention of a gang leader!!" I can't just leave. What about school. I had enough credits to graduate Junior year but if I change my name and all that stuff I would have to do Senior year all over again. Oh My God! What about college?

Definitely not going there anymore.

"Don't worry we can change everything except your grades. We'll just transfer them into your new ID information. I know how you love school." Sebastian reassures me.

"Okay.Fine.Let's do this.Where do we start?" I asked.

"McKenzie. But don't call him that or he will beat you up.Call him Mack." Sam responded.

"Noted.But just to let you know he does't stand a chance against me." I say while flipping my hair.

"We know." They said all together.

"STOP THAT!! IT'S WEIRD!!" 

"This is gonna be a long five hours." Stephan said.

"5 HOURS!!" I yell and they all nod their heads.

This is gonna be the longest 5 hours ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sorry about the Short Chapter. :( 

Promise longer ones in the near future. :)

Thanks for Reading !! <3

Vote,Comment,Follow,Share!! <3

-Mari <3