4. That Fight

Eleanor's POV

I wasn't going to go to the party but Danielle made me. Apparently this is going to be "fun". Of course it is, I'm ecstatic. In case you haven't noticed, I'm being sarcastic. Danielle wants to go because she has a humongous crush on Harry. I dunno why. He's an ass. A complete and utter ass. But I have to go anyways because if I don't, apparently, and I quote "I'll be the worst friend in the entire world and I won't get to borrow Danielle's leather jacket anymore". She told me.

I pull my shorts up and button them, slipping on my wedges. I'm wearing a black tank top, some cream metallic shorts and black wedge heels. My hair is in its natural loose waves and my make up is light and natural, with a bit of kohl to make them pop.

(Picture of Eleanor in her outfit on the side)

I go into the bathroom and groan when I see Dani hasn't even finished her hair yet

'You are soooooo high maintenance!' I whine plopping down on the bed and pouting as she slowly straightens her natural ringlets.

'Hurry uuuup!' I whine after five more minutes of waiting

'I'm done my hair! Let me just find my shoes' she says trail I g off as she looks around, trying to find her shoes

Typical Dani. My phone vibrates. I look down and see an unknown number calling. I frown and answer it

'Hello?' I ask curiously

'Eleanor babes!!' a high pitched voice squeals though my phone

'Uhm who's this?' I ask

'Its Nicole! Omgs where are you?' she screeches

How did she even get my number?

'Uhm I'm in my house?'

'Hahahahahaha Your hilarious Eleanor, really!' she screeches giggling

I frown and internally groan

'Anyways babe's, where are you?'

'I'll be there in five' I tell her

'Ok see you soon El! Byeeeeeeee!' she says before I hang up

I need an asprin after that.

'Gotcha!' Dani yells grabbing her other shoe and putting it on, while hoping around trying to keep her balance.

'Done!' she exclaims after she's got both shoes on.

'Finally!' I joke smiling 'Lets go!'

We get into the car and Dani drives because she doesn't drink. Well she does, but she's driving tonight so she's not allowed drink. We pull up outside Nicole's house and get out of the car. Dani locks it and we walk in.

You can practically smell the drunkness when you walk in.

'Awww! I can't drink!' Dani whines, grabbing a coke

'I can!' I say grinning and grabbing a beer.

Nicole stumbles over to us and grins. She's wearing a top, if you'd even call it that, that just about covers her boobs, but I can see the bottom of her bra. Her tight leather pants are extremely tight and show of everything. And I mean everything!

'Eleanor! Denise! You made it guys!' she giggles slinging her arms around our shoulders

'My names Danielle' Dani says taking an eyebrow at the clearly drunk girl in our arms.