28. That Day

Eleanor's POV

"So you guys had a good time last night I take it?" Liam asks, sitting down on the armchair, his freshly made tea brewing in his hands. Dani plops onto his lap, resting her head on his chest as he slinks an arm gently around her petite waist. 

"You could say that," I blush, the feeling of Louis arm around my bare hips sending shivers down my spine. I feel his smirk on me, making me look up at him. 

"Is he good in bed?" Dani asks, frowning, "Or couch or whatever,"

I blush bright red, "Dani!" I scold. 

"It's a simple question," she shrugs, making Liam smile, chuckling a little,

"You never were very discreet Danielle," Liam mumbles. 

I grab the blanket and wrap it around myself, shoving a cushion on Louis' ...thingy to protect his modesty, making him turn red this time.

I grab Louis' t-shirt, the nearest item to me, and try and put it on while keeping myself covered. I scuttle over and grab my undies, pulling them on quickly, throwing the blanket at Louis as the doorbell rings,

I check my face in the mirror by the door, examining my 'sex' hair, all tangled and messy and big, the little hickey on my neck, the lipstick smear remains on my neck and jawline. I sigh and open the door, revealing Keenan. I blush. 

"Keenan, hi," I mumble,

He looks me up and down, raising his eyebrows,

"Hey El, I tried calling, I never heard back after our coffee date, I was thinking maybe-"

Louis cuts him off by coming to stand at my side, only pants on, his arm wrapping around me protectively as he looks Keenan up and down suspicously. 

"Louis," Keenan says tightly, jaw set. 

Louis glares at him, which Keenan ignores turning to me. 

"As I was saying I was thinking that ma-,"

"Keenan, I'm actually in a relationship at the moment," I say awkwardly. 

"Yeah, so piss off," Louis growls, pulling me closer. 

"Oh," is all Keenan says. 

I nod, "Yeah, I'm really sorry," I frown awkwardly. 

"I actually have to go, I have a shift at.... yeah, bye," he says, turning an walking away as Louis closes the door 

"Prick," he mumbles. 

I roll my eyes, wraping my arms around his torso. 

"I think someone is a little bit jealous," I tease him, reaching up to kiss his cheek gently. 

"You are my girl, you're my girlfriend," Louis scowls. 

"Your girlfriend..." I grin

"Yes," Louis says, leaning down and kissing me gently, "Afraid you have no choice,"

"It's a hard life," I laugh, kissing him deeper.

***

Louis stirs the pot of macaroni and cheese as I sip my tea, watching him intently, drooling over the way his back muscles clench and unclench as he moves to reaches for something, the way his biceps clench as he stirs the sauce.

"El?" Louis asks,

"Mm?" I mumble, still staring at his biceps, how defined and tan they are.

"How rich do you like your sauce?" he asks.